Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

College Life (RP - Open)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dylan Bridgit O'Ryan Age: 19 Looks:  Love Interest: None yet Job: Free-lance musician/Major in Theater Other: Dylan is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.  Name: Marcus Robert Willhout Age: 22 Looks:  Love Interest: None Yet Job: Major in Journalism Other: Marcus is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

College Life (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos