Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Crushes, Loves, Happiness. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about a high school with love, crushes, drama, and in between everything, happiness. [b]RulesSadb] - No dying - Please make a guy and a girl - Include everyone! Form: Name: Age: Gender: Status: Looks: Other(optional): Mine: Name: Sharee Age: 17 Gender: Girl Status: Crushing Looks: Kristanna Loken Other: None Name: Ellis Age: 17 Gender: Guy Status: Crushing Looks: Trying to get one Other: He is Sharee's brother

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Johanna johnson Age: 16 Looks: auburn colored hair, green eyes, pale skin,and freckles sprinkeled across her nose Personality: swee, kind, gentle, and is also full of sorrow bio: her 18 year old brother died in a car crash Name: Andy lorthaine age: 17 Looks: dirty blonde hair , brown eyes, tan , tall , and has athletic figure Personality: silly, playfull, protective, and doesn't really like to talk much Bio: his family is very rich thus, making him mad that people say " rich boy!"

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course.(:

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Valerie Robinson Age: 16 Gender: Female Status: Single but crushing Looks:Ariana Grande Personality Valerie is a sweet, outgoing, bubbly, hard working teenage girl. She's friendly, caring and open minded with a true of heart. She is hardly ever mean and loves her family and friends. She is social and doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She is independent, smart and non- judgemental and is easy to talk to. She's cheerful, energetic and fights for what and who she believes in. She is protective of her friends and loved onces Other: Name: Anthony Moretz Age: Recently 17 Gender: Male Status: Single Looks:Luke Brooks Personality: Anthony's a wild reckless boy with a sarcastic attitude. He's the type of person to make good choices in life but still on occasion causes trouble when he's bored. He's a prankster and is a bit judgemental. He's smart, carefree and funny and loves making people laugh. He likes pulling pranks but trys not to go overbored and has a sensitive side but tries his hardest not to show it. He's never had a girlfriend but knows that woman deserve respect and hates guys that take advantage of them. Not everyone likes Anthony though and is constantly bullied almost everyday for being the person he is. Other: Is an only child living with his abusive father. (I know, my forms suck and I'll edit them later)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brianna Stone Age: 16 Gender: Girl Status: Not in love(yet...) Looks:Long,Brown hair w/ bangs on the front,blue eyes,wears pink nail polish Other: She nice and has the tendency of forgetting stuff sometimes Name: Liam Young Age: 16 Gender: Boy Status: Not in love(yet...) Looks: Messy orange hair,green eyes Other: People say he's like a prince,but outside of school,not really 

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos