Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover 101_1648250 Lock
Jesus_Lover 101_1648250
StarStarStarStar
(Permission for me to join?)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(At least 9 and yes you can join)

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Forum Name: Aiden Biers Age: 16 Looks: sam Aiden has strangely silky soft hair for a boy. His hair is a dark black and is needing a trim. His fringe sweeps to the side but drops just above his eyes when are an attractive green. He is muscular but not obviously so and he has pale skin that contrasts dramatically with his hair. His nose is a little pointed but he has full rose lips. He has chissled cheekbones and his eyebrow, lip, nose and ears are pierced. He is a normal weight, if a little slim but very tall. Aiden stands at a 6'3 which he detests as he does not like being noticed Personality: Aiden likes to keep himself to himself and dislikes being noticed. However, if someone annoys him he has a ferocious temper and can be quite scary and intimidating. He has a sharp tounge and can make up come backs quickly. He can be a little sarcastic and annoying Dorm Number: 103 Gender: Male Other: Anorexic and has ADHD. He's very claustrophobic and is bisexual but leans a little more towards guys Forum Name: Samantha 'Sam' Thompson Age: 15 Looks: same as ellise Sam loves unique and extreme hairstyles despite covering them with her faithful grey hoodie. She dyes her hair almost every other week but has decided to stick with the one in the picture for a while. She has about 4 pairs of converse and always wears a vest top and jeans, ranging there styles day to day. She has, as you can see, a very feminine face with a small pointed chin and large blue eyes. Her petite nose is pierced with a small dimond nose stud. She has a slim but well proportioned body and is of average height at 5'6 Personality: Sam is a little of a outcast from the group because of her being one of the newest members. She doesn't particularly mind though, as she has always liked her personal space and privacy. She spends most of her time sketching the people around her and never really knows what to say despite being both a good speaker and listener. She suprisingly has a quite eclectic taste in fashion and music and is happy with just about anything. Overall, she is glad to be accepted Dorm Number: 68 Gender: Female Other: She has had depression in the past and this sometimes affects her veiws on things Forum Name: Jasper Smyth Age: 17 Looks: my brother xD Jasper has ash blonde beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll kill you). It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep green eyes. He likes to wear beenies and a black muscle shirt under a grey or red hoodie zipped half way up his chest and with the sleeves rolled up to show off his sleeve tattoos. He usually wears black skinny jeans that stay just below his hips. He usually wears these with a chain hooked from two belt loops Personality: Jasper is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Dorm Number: 107 Gender: Male Other: He does actually have lots of tattoos, each represtenting his darkest secrets; small foot prints up his spine to represent his baby sister who died, a mocking bird on the inside of his hip to show his love of singing, the word lucky on his collar bone for obvious reasons and sleeve tattos of roses, cherry blossom, a young girls face and stars to show his softer side and love of art

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(not even going to ask why 9. i kinda ran out of friends to invite, so...)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

Name: Nicolai Babarin Age: 15 Looks: Personality: He's quiet and he's a bit of a shut in, it's not so much that he can't talk to be people, but the fact that he doesn't want to, since every friend he's ever made always ended up growing apart from him. He can't defend himself in an argument, because his social skills aren't good enough to make up anything to say, if you get Nicolai angry enough, he'll simply ignore you for a few days, sadly for him, he's too forgiving to hold a grudge for more than a week. He's nice to girls when they don't ask too many questions, but tends to be irritable to guys. Dorm number: He's in #12 Gender: At first sight, it's a gender neutral type of thing and usually ends with people referring to him as 'they, them, guy or person' given how scrawny he is for his age, but he's a guy, truly. Other: He's into fencing, and plays quite a bit of baseball and beach volleyball. If he does hang around people, it's usually girls instead of boys, given his track record with bullies that just happened to be male. He was born to a French mother and a Russian father after his mother had gotten pregnant and his parents moved to America. They always wanted him as far away as possible because he shut them out as much as everyone else, so he never saw much of them, usually spending life at school, camps, and assorted extracurricular activities. When his parents head of Ocean Side Boarding School, they shipped him off immediately, not caring if he was bullied again, since they had done their best to deal with it throughout Nicolai's life, and were fed up with it.
Did you accept my form?

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes i accepted and if you guys want to we can Start?)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(???)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(I want to start)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay) "Dad why do i half to go to some stupid Boarding School" Noah asked his dad "Because we made a deal and you broke you'r end of it now get out of the car and get on the bout " Noah's dad said 

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi had long since been thrown onto the boat, now deserted by his parents. He looked out at the water solemnly, feeling utterly alone. He knew he had no friends, which had only made it worse. He wondered if one good year or two was too much to ask, but knew it probably was.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos