Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina bumped into Aiden " oops bumped into a wall" she felt clothes and realized it was a man. "Gah!" . "Im sorry i uh didn't see you?". by the way his heaight was everyone could have mistook him for a wall but no one was not able to see him.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden froze and tensed up, unsure what to do. He didn't nesicerilly like being called a wall. "No, its fine" he assured the girl with an amused smirk playing on his lips

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina was confused "What ?' was all sh could say before she was pushed once more. "YOu know your lucky to be talll im the size of an 11 year old" she frowned and stared at her shoes.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicolai realized it was some kind of curiosity for the other as well. "Catholic school. My parents shipped me to Catholic school for a year, just remembering it gives me the chills." he explained airily. He had to admit, she was pretty, he would give her that.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina blushed at the way the boy Nicholai was loooking at her before she waved him bye and kept walking.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi rolled her electric blue eyes once again. "Catholic school? Wow, i've known someone afraid of a boarding school, but a Chatholic school? Wow." She stated, laughing slightly. She noticed a few people calling her names, saying she was ugly. She exhaled shakily, showing nothing. It hurt her inside, but she didn't show it on the outside. "Can you give it a rest?" She hissed at them once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden rolled his eyes "you look eleven is well" he said sarcastically, turning away from her. He wasnt in the mood. Sam paused a particular picture then continued Jasper sighed frustratedly and took another long drag, puffing out the smoke in circles

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
johanna walked away . looking for nicholai she saw him talking to a girl. she leaned against the wall watching.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{VanillaCupcake454 Learn to infer, Nicolai was looking at Naomi dude, not your character.} "It's actually a lot more terrible than you were to think. Those nuns will tear you apart." he explained, shivering inwardly.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 {Naomi is a girl xD But I think you already knew that;}  Naomi sneered slightly. "Let me get this straight, nuns would tear you apart? Wow, that's a bit creative." She stated, trying to imagine it. She laughed loudly, clutching her bag tightly. People rolled their eyes at her, but she ignored it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Mods vs users!

Hey Kidzworldians!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

latest videos