Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kintaki Boarding school( please join its open)

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I run up to sasha and tell her about how all fou of us have to investigate the disapperences 

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha snapped out of her flirty mode, she looked at her two friends and waved unhappily.

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
" So does anyone know where Jade is?"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
"not me" i said

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha kissed the cheeks of the boys and have them her number. "right"she hissed "so, when did this happen?" (is it ok I use 2nd person?)

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
This morning the nurse was kidnapped and we got called into the office

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar

"Beerocker1030" wrote:

This morning the nurse was kidnapped and we got called into the office
And the school sent areplacment nurse right after

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

Sasha kissed the cheeks of the boys and have them her number. "right"she hissed "so, when did this happen?" (is it ok I use 2nd person?)

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

Its fine

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh-huh" Sasha said, obviously not listening. She was seeing her 15minute texts. The texts she got every 15 minutes. "So, um, what did say?"she said, flipping her hair and looking at her friends with her beautiful eyes.

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I laugh realizing she isnt paying attention then say " You know wat Sasha lets go have fun and we will talk about this later what do you say lets go dance"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Hey ♥

What's your favorite book or comic??

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

Deleted/locked accounts.

latest videos