Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Thorn sighed and looked at the clock hhhmmm..i think i have enough time to eat breakfast...i think she thought walking up to the line to get her tray Thorn sat alone i wonder who that boy was?

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
The halls were almost empty. Cat felt alone... She couldn't find anyone else. No one cared anyway.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Raquan walked through the halls, the school felt strangly empty today.. He saw someone *(Cat) and walked over, he needed SOMEONE to talk to.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Thorn finished her breakfast quickly and then started roaming the halls where she found Cat Thorn smiled warmly "hello"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat looked up, hearing voices. "Hi..." She says quietly, looking from Thorn to the boy. I'd met thorn before... But who was this?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi..."Raquan said, smiling slightly

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm getting off guys..I might be going outside, But if no one's home I'll get back on... But NO PROMISES.. Just PLEASE lemme know what I missed.. Thanks! Hippie)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio shadow lifted out thew ground and sat next to him."I'm not hungry"Sergio said .The shadow made a sound that sounded like faint whispers and got up"Whatever"He said as it left out the cafeteria. It looked around and headed down the hall towards Sergio locker.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello? Someone answer my question please.)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Cat..... Who are you?" Cat asked with a smile, feeling happy that someone was nice enough to say hi.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

how many times did u watch ur favourite mo...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

latest videos