Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Vegeta stops, "YOU!" He said then charged after Evelyn. "IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY!"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( changed profile picture. I made it look as close as I could to Evelyn. )

Evelyn mocked him in a higher tone. As dodged him easily, pointing her index finger toward the heavens she said, " you know, anger is one thing you should never have in a battle. It makes you over react, " she paused dodging him again. "The thing to have is battle strategy, " she went on schooling him on battle techniques. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Not very close

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know that! I'm a #### TEACHER!" he yelled, his attack coming very close to her.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She paused before saying, " that's nice. " and she continued, " so, you have to attack on unawares, " she said sidestepping and counter attacking, " but you can never lose you patience. " she caught his arm on hers, like swords, looking him in the eyes, " which in your case, you did, " she said

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Vegeta grabbed one of her wrists and flung her up. "FINAL FLASH!" He yelled with a burning hatred. Train knew that she couldn't dodge this one he materialized beside her and pusher her out of the way, a split second before the attack hit.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Though she landed neatly, she knew she had overwhelmed herself and her eyes #######, her body ranging in pure hatred, she kept her temper, no matter how hard it was, she knew she couldn't dodge the next attack but braced herself for it anyway. Impact knocked her aside and blew the air out of her. She couldn't see through the red light but she knew something was happening. There were minor attacks going on everywhere but she saw through it. Vegeta sat in the middle of this light, his vein pooping and bulging, but his face in utter surprise. Power lanced up Evelyn's arms, fueled by anger, and hatred toward him. She followed Vegegea action, then when she was ready, let out a yell and whips of electric powers lanced up her arms. Her last option.  

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
After the dust cleared, train was standing on the ground. "Hey....I'm going to take a nap now..." Tarin said weakly and collapsed. Vegeta was shocked at the power the girl was putting out. "No...your just a Low...class...Runt!" He said going super Saiyan.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" low class?" She sneered cracking the sparking purple whips. " you, bulky figure and all, can't even beat a girl! Wow, you call me low class, posh! " she rolled her eyes. She lashed at him one, not touching him, " well then low class runt, come at me " she threatened. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Vegeta charged at her. "IM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS! DONT MOCK ME!"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Volleyball

Favirote BaseBall Team

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

latest videos