Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Watch this...Err...Read this.) Tarin glanced up at Evelyn. For a few moments he was normal. Then a split second later, he used his High-speed movement to go to Evelyn and kiss her. 'I hope this works!' He thunk.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
geekychick16_2458757 Lock
geekychick16_2458757
Star
Austin yawned and sighed as she dressed herself. She went to the bathroom and washed her face and out her make-up on. When she finished, she hurried downstairs and grabbed her keys. "Bye Mom!" she yelled as she sped out the door and into her truck. She cranked it and backed out, heading for her school.

(~-DazedwIfTiE aT hEaRt:-~)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( thought, not thunk. Lol. )

Evelyn stiffened for a split second and then, she did what her brain objected, but what her heart encouraged. She kissed him back, her eyes closed, remembering every moment of it. Slowly, her arms slid around his neck and locked there, as if they had bonded

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't care, romance now!) Tarin pulled her up slowly. He brought her close enough to lift her up by her small of her back.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn didnt care if a meteor crashed on earth and destroyed all living things. She didnt care if all her family died, or if her powers were taken away. She would have even flinched, or noticed, she was too out of it

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
geekychick16_2458757 Lock
geekychick16_2458757
Star
((Agh >.< can someone make a character to rp with me Frown idk what to do anymore))

(~-DazedwIfTiE aT hEaRt:-~)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin slowly parted their lips. "I've been wanting to do that for months." He chuckled. H ran his hair through her hair

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn smiled and her played absentmindedly with the ends of her hair, her green eyes sparkled with the rare, tinkling smile, every once and a while. After a few minutes of scilence, Evekyn's eyes glazed ver and she looked hatefully at the ceiling and muttered a string of curses under her breath, finished with " Vegeta " 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn sneered, " he's up. From his little nap." She flashed hatefully, her green eyes burning with fury. " that oaf is so heavy, if feels cooler in here when he lifts his bottom. " she said, every word dripping with rude sarcasm

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

latest videos