Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn stopped and walked back to the starting point. " thank you. Complements to you as well. "
Gtg

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin smiled and got up. "Do you want to spar again sometime outside class?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn sheathed her katanas which slowly shrank into Dectorium knives once more. She flashed them once and stepped them into opposite sheaths. She grinned slightly, " until we meet again. " she swung her braid around and flicked her hand forward. The desks moved back to their normal position, but the desk that she cut in half was Irreparable...by her.

evekyn sighed and looked around, her holders for Dectorium shrinking to knife size again as well. " well!" She exclaimed, " this class has been majorly interrupted. " she smirked

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"How ever..." I mumble

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Time skip?

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(You read my mind.)

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
"( to when)

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(One year...you'll see why.)

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

evelyn was a much more sophisticated girl. She was more sly and clever, but she still had no friends. She was 17 now and very, very deadly.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin walked into his classroom of Vegetas. He simply sat in his desk.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

cute animals

latest videos