Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
"Cool so which class are you guys in im in Class B?"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" Me too!"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Hunt ( no body knows her real name so she goes by the Shadow age:16 race: shapeshifter appearance: she has long black hair down to her wipaist, she has eyes that change color with her mood. She is extremely beautiful but no one really sees her because she is either too fast, or too hidden with the shadows perso: smart, rebellious, sarcastic, fast, energetic, she is the smartest girl in school but boos can talk to her because she is so fast, she likes making friends but finds everyone too slow. She hates tight spaces and likes the forest. She is super claustraphobic and can be offended easily because she doesnt have the patience to talk alot. She is amazing at combat, she has amazing agility.  Powers: she can shapeshift into anything she wants to, even air. She can mimic voices perfectly without being detected. She can use hypnotism and paralyzation. Other: she is not very popular and It is rare air if you actually catch a glimpse of her face. She keeps a hood up so that you can only see her eyes and her teeth. She likes to take her hood off and play the flue, violin, and the piano when nobody is lookin. She is the smartest, fastest, and has the most agility. I THINK MY CHAREIE IS PERFECT!!!: I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT XD she has a very bad temper and will black out at any moment. It means she will hide. Hide for hours, days, weeks. Who knows how long?

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
StarStarStar
Okai I see a Girl wearing a hood and run up and say haii with skye and Violet

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm in class A," I simply answered and took another bite of my muffin.  Class A was the most advanced class in the entire school. I had no idea how I was put inside of it, but I was in it. 

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
"I say well you know Class A and B are the same in different ways Class B is for the Magicaly Gifted with extrordinary powers and Class A is for the knoledgely gifted people who have an extrordinarly gifted mind" as we go to the hooded girl

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The Shadow merely glanced at people approaching her and she darted into the shadows grinning wickedly she smiled broadly her eyes Turing a playful purple she darted around the hallways running once and a while she looked around curiously, a bit irritated about how slow people around her were moving. The Shadow shrugged it off and in three seconds was off again

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know. I am magically gifted, but I'm also smart... So I have no idea how that works," I said and giggled.  I was a shape-shifter, but I could transform into a large dragon. I was thankful for that since I was usually attacked by large groups of vampires and such. 

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I touched a teleporter and duplicated into them and flashed in front of the hooded girl holding my hand out to greet her

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I laughed and grabbed Violet and teleported to Skye so here all three of us were in front of th hooded girl

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

latest videos