Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
( I thought someone else was gonna do the teacher but I wll) The teacher walks in and says class please stand up I will call you in lines -Skye -Peter -Nost -Shadow -Josh -Saskue -Cassidy

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He turned and saws that everyone was busy. Peter sighed and rested his chin in his hands. He smiled at the hooded girl when she looked his way, soon looking away with red cheeks

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Please use Shadow.

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost didn't stood up, just floated higher, so the teacher would notice he was there. He kept reading.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy sent the zombie over with the message. Cassidddy. She hummed along with the song that was on,sorry I don't treat you like a goddess.,... Josh rolled his eyes, and wrote down ont the note. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey Hey Do you have a bf? ----------------------------------------------- He enchanted the paper and made it disappear and reappear on Shadows desk.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter stood up, staring at the ground shyly (sorry I don't treating like ur perfect like all ur little loyal subjects do)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
~The teacher sat down then told everyone to recite where they were from and why they were there~ I sat down and looked at my fingers

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Um.. The zombie disappeared when it told you the message.)

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow looked surprised she tapped her cheek with a Thn finger ___________________________ hey [b]hey[/b] do you have a bf I've never had one, I dunno what  that feeling is like.....never really  thought about it..... Frustrated _____________________________

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost didn't pay attention to the teacher, and kept reading, sometimes smiling to Cassidy, when she didn't notice.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?