Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry, I'm doing my homework so I'm not paying attention. So just pretend its a paper note Frustrated)

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Getting bored I grabbed my bag and walked out the class and into the hallway Ignoring what the teacher was saying and went to the gym

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost noticed the girl was leaving in the middle of the class, and he summoned a ghost that told her: "Hey! Show some respect!"

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter was first "I-I'm Peter.... I'm the gargoyle prince..." he was still looking at the ground "I'm here cuz my dad thinks I'm to shy to rule and I don't know enough about...stuff...." he sat back down, refusing to look at anyone. Peters cheeks were burning red

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Watching a girl get out, I felt a pang of envy and wanting. I had to stay in class. Shadow slapped her face and slipped out quietly, her want for freedom winning over. She closed the door and took the doorknob off and before she slipped out, she flipped the lights for the fun of it.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh smiled and discarded the note, he knew what he had to do, after class though. Mabey at lunch he still wasn't sure. He had a major crush, he felt like he couldn't handle it so he decided an important choice. Cassidy tapped her finger to the beat on her desk. She had caught Nost in the act once, he was smiling. He was probably at the top of the class. However she was at the bottom, she was really never the technical term smart. She had smiled at him once hoping that he had caught it.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost noticed it was time to present himself, and said: "My name is Nost. I'm a human, and a necromancer. I don't know why am I here. I suppose I am here because I have to." Then, he noticed Cassidy smiled at him. He didn't know how to react, so he just winked.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Watching a girl get out, I felt a pang of envy and wanting. I had to stay in class. Shadow slapped her face and slipped out quietly, her want for freedom winning over. She closed the door and took the doorknob off and before she slipped out, she flipped the lights for the fun of it.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg bye bye)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sooner or later it was time to Cassidy. So she said. " I'm Cassidy, a lighter demon which means I'm not evil. And here to learn and stuff." She sat down ignoring the teacher for th rest of the period.Josh wacthed as Shadow left.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos