Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom!! Xd (Join!! like right now i need alot more chracters!!))))))

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Anyone want to be my girl's boyfriend?c: )
(Dexter can. He has a girlfriend, but no one volunteered!)   Alice sprinted aimlessly towards her locker, seeing her best friend already there. She couldn't help but grin; he always beat her there. "Aw come on Aldy!" She pouted, giving him the puppy-dog face, then smirking. She stepped on his foot, grabbing her book-bag, and putting in her locker combonation, grinning. Once she grabbed her books, she could see something was up with Alden. She took both her arms, blocking him from turning either way. "Whats up dude? Somethin's up.."

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yesh. :3 No one hasn't either for me Izzi. x3)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing, nothing at all" he said wistfully

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also a paradox that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Alice rolled her pale grayish-green eyes at Alden, removing her hands from his sides. "Fine, don't tell me. Let's go!" She muttered, grabbing his wrist as she skittered down the narrowed hallway-- flooded with teens. She muttered a string of curses, but ignored it as she reached the classroom.   Dexter was leaning up against his locker, absorbed in a romance/science fiction novel he had borrowed from the library. His face was blank as he thought of his girlfriend, a small smile placing over his lips.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
He bounded after her into the class room and dropped his binder in suprise.There was a big blue box where his seat should be

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also a paradox that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Aristea was looking for Dexter, and soon found him against his locker. "Dex, your going to be late for class." She said, smirking. Jason was sitting in class, looking around.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Dexter looked up, seeing his girlfriend smirking at him. He rolled his eyes playfully, shutting his novel-- which he was on the last chapter of, grabbing his binder and pressing it against his side. "Aren't you going to be late to?" He asked wistfully, smirking right back at her.   Alice muttered another string of solemn curses, biting her bottom lip as she saw a big blue box where Alden's seat should've been. "Looks like you don't have anywhere to sit.." She teased, smirking widely. She folded her arms gently over her deep gray hoodie, another small smirk climbing upon her lips. She suddenly remembered what was coming soon: Prom. "Aw crud..." She muttered, leaning against her desk, her pale green eyes sparkling as she eyed her best friend.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(back.Anything interesting happened so far?If not,then i'll just start when everyone is at class)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Aristea laughed. "Oh shush." She teased him. "I've been looking for you since I got to school." She said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos