Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school of the gifted! (OPEN!)

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
May I join your School Form Name: Simon Calendar Age:17 Normal outfit: Different colored skiny jeans,polo shirts,multi colored Shoes Personality: Smart,Funny,romantic Talents: Does well at sports Popularity form: (form 1-20)15 Looks: (will get) Can I please join your school I do no rough house don't. Vandalize and I don't curse,I'm a Straight A studant as much as I'm romantic I don't go to far please accept me,1 question Who will be the teachers and what subjects will we be studying?

Posted By:
spongebobstalker
spongebobstalker
StarStarStar
(  accepted and accepted)

SPONGEBOB!!!
if Spongebob and Sandy had a baby would it breath under water or on land OR both?
~Haley~

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
Thank you mam,what subjects will we be learning?

Posted By:
spongebobstalker
spongebobstalker
StarStarStar
umm you can control the teachers your self but we studie all talents  and the reagular classes science math and history ect.

SPONGEBOB!!!
if Spongebob and Sandy had a baby would it breath under water or on land OR both?
~Haley~

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
So whn does class beging

Posted By:
spongebobstalker
spongebobstalker
StarStarStar
It begins at 9:00 am and it is 9:44 pm so after a goodnights sleep.

SPONGEBOB!!!
~Haley~

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
Ok!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica could not hear her the song changed to "eyes open" Open. And her dancing became more graceful more like jazz and lyrical together

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
With the music from my Ipodtouh I run to music class,running through the halls knocking down children here and there,but as I'm running I'm thinking about what the teacher might say,as I swing the corner I see the class door in front of me,run straight and push open the door and say"Morning sir sorry for being late!" Sir reply's and says "this is the first day Mr,uh,Mr," "Simon" I say "I hope this your lats day of being late Mr.Simon, go take a seat over there" as I walk to my seat sir begins the new topic,I reach my seat and get out my notebook and write the note on the board."By the way you have detention Mr.Simon

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tamsin ran into the school knowing she was late this wasn't her first time to the school but it could be her last if she kept this up. Tamsin reached her class and quietly looked in and saw the teacher writing on the board. She quietly opened the door and snuck in. She was half way to her seat when the teacher called her out " Late again Miss.Kingsley and on the first day this isn't looking for you" Tamsin let out the breath she was holding and she straighted up "Sorry sir it won't happen again" she said suluting (sp) "Thats what you said last year and the year before that shall i keep going" Tamsin shook her head and fast walked to the rest of her seat. When she reached her seat she sat down with a sigh

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos