Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school of the gifted! (OPEN!)

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
After she kisses me and walks back to the piano I think to myself she might actually like me I follow her back to the piano I prepare myself to get ready to play I say"ready to compose our melody now?" We Start. To compose a melody its soubding really good(Ring!!!! Ring!!!)The bell rings for lunch I go to Tamsin and say"well its lunch have you decided yet?" My heart races thinking about what she might say.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica walked to lunch humming a soft melody

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tamsin let out breath and looked up at him cuz he was a lot taller then her. "I decided that before i decided that we should get to know each other........" she said before her phone started ringing she looked down at the caller ID "Joshua" she now had the biggest grin on her face "I have to take this i'll meet you in the lunch room" she said then kissed his cheek one last time and picked up her phone and walked outside  Phone convo Tamsin: "Josh!!  Joshua: "Hey little sis whats up?" Tamsin: "Nothing much just at school. What about you are you home?" Joshua: Yeah I am just or a while though so I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me this weekend?" Tamsin smiled: "I would love to but hey i got to go" Joshua: Alright I love you lots" Tamsin: "Love you to Josh....I missed you and still do can't wait to see you" Joshua: You to" End of convo Tamsin hung up with a smile. Joshua is the brother that is in the Navy and has been gone since last school year. She couldn't wait to see him. She walked back into the building and to the lunch room

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica stoped humming and walked into the lunch room.

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
As I finish purchasing my lunch I looked around for a good seat I saw Tamsin sitting eating her lunch,I Say "hey Tamsin,since tomorrow is no school wanna go to the beach with me,it will be just me and you,a nice romantic picnic on the beach and we can stay and watch the sunset,so how about it?" after I finish asking Tamsin out I sit next to her and eat my lunch.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica looked around she dicided to sit with simon to discus the band "Hey what are you doing tommorow because there is not school?" she said

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
"Oh,hey Erica just sent you a message on the computer saying that the has a gig sunday,tomorrow I'm going to the beach with Tamsin,what are you doing tomorrow? I said replying to her

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(where r we?)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
(Classes have just finifshed evry ones at lunch,hey does your character play an instrument?)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
" i dont know i was asking you........hey can i go the beach with you guys?" Eeica said

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

We All Turn Back To Dust

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??