Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear Students of Hogwarts, You are now presented with this form to fill and you may begin to enter Hogwarts, one of the top wizarding schools. Name: Gender: Age/Year: House: Wand: Looks:Best subject: Animagus?: Yes No(highlight/underline)if yes describe: Werewolf or other mythical creature?: Yes Other No (Highlight/Underline or just leave) Thanks For Joining, and Let me introduce you to my other students here Name:Lucy Lockhart Gender:Girl Age/Year:5 House:Ravenclaw Wand: pheonix Feather Looks: Black and silver Bouncy Hair, Green eyes tinted with silver twinkle, smooth pale skin,Nice smiling teeth Best subject: DADA(Defence against the dark arts) Animagus?: Yes No(highlight/underline)if yes describe: Black and white Collie dog, has silver markings on ears(like her hair streaks) Werewolf or other mythical creature?: Yes Other No (Highlight/Underline or just leave) Name: Scorpios Malfoy Gender:Boy Age/Year:5 House: Slytherrine Wand:unicorn hair Looks:just like Draco Malfoy Best subject: potions, like his father Animagus?: Yes a large tarantular Werewolf or other mythical creature?: Yes Other No (Highlight/Underline or just leave)

Posted By:
dandanlolipop
dandanlolipop
Star
Name: Dylan Forestall  Gender:Girl Age/Year:15 House:Ravenclaw Wand: Dragon heartstring Looks:Hazel eyes,dirty blonde hair,freckels. Best subject: Potions and Transfiguration Animagus?: Yes No  Werewolf or other mythical creature?: Yes Other No

Imagine a dancing potato.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May Quin join this awesome Rp?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May Quin join this awesome Rp?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
yep!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rowan Potter Gender:Female Age:15 House: Hufflepuff. Wand: dragon Heartstring. Looks: Just like my profile pic except red hair like her mom's. Best subject: kind of every one but mainly Defense against the dark arts and quidditch. Animagus?: No Werewolf or other mythical creature: No. 

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted!: Scorpious, Regaining his memory that he temporarily lost last year, sat down next to his sister, Narcissa Malfoy, named after his Grandmother. He sighed as he looked out of the misted window and thought "This year is going to be a entirely new year, like last year is non-existent". "Scorpy? Scorp? what are you staring at the window for? the trolley is here!" said his sister, Scorpious jumped and passed the witch with the trolley 10 galleons and grabbed a few chocolate couldrons, a licorice wand and a fairy cake, with a real life fairy that came with it for free. "Here you go sissy" Scorpious said, passing Narcissa the cake Narcissa happily ate the cake and kept the fairy. Scorpious started eating his food and looked out of the window again, sighing.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan walked down the train.She sat in her own compartment.She knew that the trolley was there.She had found some friends last year mainly Cassia,James and Albus of course.She was the Hufflepuff prefect this year.She was going to order three chocolate frogs.She hoped this year Scorpius cared a little bit for the girl who practically saved his life and Luna.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
james plunked next to Rowan. He ate one of her chocolate frogs and said "Albus is talking all about his new book a chamber of truth"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos