Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

What to Wear?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Okay. My birthday party is coming up. I need something to wear but I'm not sure what. I am going to be 13. I want to look attractive, but I can't wear dresses or skirts because the party is at an arcade with lazier tag and bumper cars. I need something hot but easy to move in Confused.

What to Wear?

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Dark washed skinny jeans with a cute studded sweater with riding boots and a scarf or a long necklace. 

What to Wear?

Posted By:
peaches_love
peaches_love
Star
I think u should just puck something that screams look at me for me I am awesome don't wear what ur mom likes on u u wear what u want to wear and just work ur style cause u are u no matter what Angel Angel Clown Angel

All bout queen bee which is me

What to Wear?

Posted By:
pugnubsys
pugnubsys
Star
were a tank top any color you like except orange or yellow then mabey some jeans.

What to Wear?

Posted By:
pugnubsys
pugnubsys
Star
 i have a christmas party coming up soon and cant choose what to were. a red dress with black high heals or black dress with black high heals. its gonna be cold so i dont know if i can were either.  Sad

What to Wear?

Posted By:
shannoniscool
shannoniscool
StarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

Okay. My birthday party is coming up. I need something to wear but I'm not sure what. I am going to be 13. I want to look attractive, but I can't wear dresses or skirts because the party is at an arcade with lazier tag and bumper cars. I need something hot but easy to move in Confused.

This is personally what I would wear in your situation: checkered shirt (left open), an attractive t-shirt, skinny Jeans and Uggs.  

Another idea is tank top, skinny jeans, Uggs.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♀ Shannon ☮ ♫ ♫ ♫

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos