Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

What age should you wear make-up?

Posted By:
XxScenexDreamxX
XxScenexDreamxX
Star
I am 11 6th grade (I don't weear make-up) but i just just wanna know what age/grade is appropriate, and I am thinking how i would ask my dad because he always make fun of me Frown but my mom wouldent care please help "v_v"

!Rainbow!

~TEAM BOTDF~

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Personally, I think a girl should start wearing small amount of makeup when she is in 7th grade. When I say small amount I mean lip gloss, earth tone shadows, mascara and maybe eyeliner. But if you want to wear it just ask them, the worst they can do is tell you no. But I wouldn't go around their back and wear it. Also if your parents do say yes ask your mom how to apply it so you won't go around looking silly.

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Personally, I think a girl should start wearing small amount of makeup when she is in 7th grade. When I say small amount I mean lip gloss, earth tone shadows, mascara and maybe eyeliner. But if you want to wear it just ask them, the worst they can do is tell you no. But I wouldn't go around their back and wear it. Also if your parents do say yes ask your mom how to apply it so you won't go around looking silly.

I agree. Also, you can go on Youtube and they have great tutorials on make up for beginners. [= 

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
I would say anytime in middle school, as long as you start simple and ask someone w/ experience to help, like they said.  Nothing bugs me more than seeing girls in seventh grade with thick foundation and heavy eyeliner lol

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
not that i know anything what-so-ever about make up at all, but in my opinion, I don't really think people should wear make up at all. I mean, they can wear it sometimes, like on special events or outings or something, but I don't think people need it everyday.

I'm put off make up because you don't really know whats in it, apart from probably random chemicals i've never heard of.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
I'd definitely agree with that, mostly all I wear anymore is mascara, and my skin is a lot healthier for it.

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

not that i know anything what-so-ever about make up at all, but in my opinion, I don't really think people should wear make up at all. I mean, they can wear it sometimes, like on special events or outings or something, but I don't think people need it everyday.

I'm put off make up because you don't really know whats in it, apart from probably random chemicals i've never heard of.

I aree about the slashed out part.  Did you know that they've found over a hundred lipsticks with led in them?  Also, the U.S.A. cosmetic industry is NOT regulated.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15
StarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

I agree with what everyone said here and Gingerkiss that's true! You never know what's in that hot tube of lipstick! My mom once passed me an article that said that the red in lipstick comes from cochineal bugs! LOL!
So next time you go to a party and wear some lipstick, remember that you are slabbing on some insect juice!
hehe, but makeup is awesome, you have to admit.

I MISS YOU MARINA! You are such a beautiful and unique girl smile

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"SummerLuver15" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

I agree with what everyone said here and Gingerkiss that's true! You never know what's in that hot tube of lipstick! My mom once passed me an article that said that the red in lipstick comes from cochineal bugs! LOL!
So next time you go to a party and wear some lipstick, remember that you are slabbing on some insect juice!
hehe, but makeup is awesome, you have to admit.

xD bugs, haven't heard that one.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
flowerbomb123
flowerbomb123
StarStarStar
I think you should be at least in seventh grade because im in sixth grade and i dont wear make up at all ( thats because i dont like it though) so u choose 

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

ThE WoRd GaMe

Guys.. I think I might be a gamer o.o

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ThE WoRd GaMe

Guys.. I think I might be a gamer o.o