Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
These people are lame with no swag no beanies no snapbacks  what do I say to these lame people

Drizzy


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yo dawg i herd chu haz no swaq soz i haz swaq so i giv chu swaq dawg foshizzle my nizzle off teh hizzle

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

yo dawg i herd chu haz no swaq soz i haz swaq so i giv chu swaq dawg foshizzle my nizzle off teh hizzle
and those bendy hats are gay 

Drizzy


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Drizzy Jay" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:


yo dawg i herd chu haz no swaq soz i haz swaq so i giv chu swaq dawg foshizzle my nizzle off teh hizzle
and those bendy hats are gay 

Foshizzle. But seriously, your trolling is horrible. Try harder.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
S
something
W
what
A
athelets
G
got

Drizzy


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Either you're trying to troll or you're an ignorant un-educated swine.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh snap

i'm sarcastic most of the time
h


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Either you're trying to troll or you're an ignorant un-educated swine.

Swine means pig just so even you can understand.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Son just got SCHOOLED! He still might need some but..You schooled him bro! 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Seems like he has no reply. Mission accomplished. 

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity