Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Fashion designing advice

Posted By:
Rosepetal23
Rosepetal23
StarStar
hi! Im thinking about being a clothes designer! I need advice for my clothes! I'll show pics of my fashion illustrations! If you think it needs more shine into it please post or give me some advice how to make more awesome clothes! Thanks for all your help! 

My profile picture has nothing to do with my profile name.
Ok?
BTW my picture is a pic of Grojband!! Big Grin

Fashion designing advice

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
I reccomend starting small. Im thinking about designing clothes too, and for now im sticking to entering fashion designing contests on Pixie Hollow and making clothes for dolls.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Fashion designing advice

Posted By:
macamile
macamile
StarStarStar
Okay maybe this might help  designing is something that inspires you like me what would inspire me would be music so all you need is an inspiration and do your thing  don't be afraid to pull up some amazing designs but first I. Would start designing clothes for friends and family then I would rent an  empty room then I would start establishing it hoped it worked and Goodluck 

hi nice to meet you have a nice day and don't forget to add me if you want

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

what people think about digimon

Name one movie better then Frozen

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Type your name with your eyes closed

Describe the profile pic above you