Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
phoenix_Esha123
phoenix_Esha123
StarStarStarStar
Hello. In this forum you have to post your favourite or dream outfit that you want to wear or have already wore. Mine is a sleeveless short blue denim dress with a 3/4th black jacket and brown sneakers with the same colour sling bag. For makeup I would love a side ponytail with mascara and kohl and a little gloss on my lips. That's it my outfit is complete What 'bout You??

PhøEnix

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not sure. I don't really feel overly concerned with my clothes. 
Out of my wardrobe I guess my favourite is just sweat pants and a hoodie and sneakers.
I'm not particular as long as I'm comfortable. 

Name

Signature

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin
StarStarStarStar
Hmm... Well to be honest I can't really explain it, I guess I'll have to draw it! 

Muffin Gif c:

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
GamingDJ
GamingDJ
StarStar
brown overcoat, baseball cap, denim jeans, and face mask.

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14
StarStarStarStar
Well... ok, casual wear.
black shirt. baggy. but not at the neck. 3/4 sleeves. rip in end of left sleeve.
light blue bootcut jeans. rips (on purpose) on knees, left shin, right under right pocket (front).
Combat boots. Brown. Almost to knee.
Hoodie. Black. kangaroo pocket. tied around waist.
silver thin belt.
side braid that actually stays in. blue scrunchie. green barrette. blue and black streaks in my naturally red hair.
black eyeliner.
sparkly peach eye shadow. lip gloss, dark red. blush.
chains on right leg, 4 times around.
small black purse.

ballroom/dance floor wear
ok, this is harder... ok.
Poofy blue sparkly dress that goes halfway down shins in front, to ankles in back. green bow. 1 skinny spaghetti strap on left. INVISIBLE/transparent spaghetti-strap sleeve on right.
black flats.
fishtail braid. tied with black scrunchie.black headband.
sparkly peach eye shadow. lip gloss, dark red. blush. concealer. black mascara (a tiny bit).
small sparkly black purse.

I'm a very indecisive person. I can't decide if i'm a nerd, emo, popular, or girly-girl.
do u like the outfits?

Ur awesome.
me two.
wanna be "awesome buddies"?

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
-Arii-
-Arii-
StarStarStarStar
I would love to have a 49ers baggy crop top/jersey with red harem pants and gold Queen of Hearts high tops. c:

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Theodore Roosevelt

Your Dre@m outfit

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar
Pink skin tight shirt that goes just below the 'behind', with skinny white stripes and 3/4 sleeves. Also, white, skinny tights with UGGs as shoes. For accessories, a pink and white snake skin patterned Infinity scarf and a jean jacket. The bracelet would be just silver, with a ring with a pink stone. For makeup, it would be light pink blush and eye shadow. Also, some reddish-pink lipstick, and black mascara. I would also apply concealer if I needed it. 

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

Scary story.

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

latest videos