Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

What are you wearing right now?

Posted By:
cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32
StarStarStarStar
Why would someone want to know what your wearing?...Kinda awk. O.o

8/15/11__Preston Will Be Missed. The Good Die Young. And For You It Was True. I Love You. RIP ♥

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
Now, I'm wearing my PJs. I'm wearing a sleeve-less gown that reaches my upper leg-parts. The trims of the dress are floral-like. The pattern on the dress is a orange dress, with green and orange daisies, and sherbet cones. I'm wearing some big, fluffy, green, house shoes, and my scarf is still wrapped on my neck. I'm not wearing earrings, or my ribbon.

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
MZ.SASSY101
MZ.SASSY101
StarStarStar
purple and gray striped shirt. its loose nd really big so i can show one of my shoulders (its suppose to be like that) and black basketball short

JESSI IS MY NAME!!!!! DNT WEAR IT OUT!!!!!!

Posted By:
Kikii_Baeebee Lock
Kikii_Baeebee
Star
Im wearing my zebra striped blue outlined underwear with a tinkerbell lonq t-shirt

iluhh.! Yhuuu(:

Posted By:
Ghost.White.
Ghost.White.
StarStarStarStar
A tight black tank-top with a loose(er) black short sleeved v-neck kinda thing which is actually pretty low (which is the reason for the tank-top), tight-ish dark blue skinny jeans, three rubber plastic bracelets on my right wrist which are white, black, and purple, and seven metal bangles on my left wrist, six on them being black and one of them being silver.

Not Finished
(It's not finished and I might redo it...)

Posted By:
goofygrl_13
goofygrl_13
StarStarStar
t-shert and gym shots it wat i sleep in so pjs i gues

toocrazi

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
A very pretty green dress smile

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
yaya037
yaya037
StarStarStarStar
basketball shorts wit a long white shirt wit a butterfly on the front

i smurf u

Posted By:
Maclynn9
Maclynn9
StarStarStarStarStar
My Nightie. It Has A Little Bow At The Neck, Its Light Pink With Sparkley Crowns And Hearts On it And I Guess You Could Say Im Wearing A Purse? ?I have this kinda backpack thingy but its like one of those tiny one's that my aunt got for me. Its Has Sparkles And When The Sun Is Shining on Its I Like To Spin It Around Because Its Like A Disco Ball

Posted By:
I ♥ Justin Bieber
I ♥ Justin Bieber
StarStarStarStar
Gray Nike Gym Shorts Gray Shirt White Hanes Socks For Pajamas Though

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos