Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

i have a style but nobody believes its mine

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
  i have a style and i know how to put diffrent outfits together. but i have friends who think i put it together to be cool. i saw these sneakers i fell in LOVE with and i told my friend and she said i wanted them just to be cool. but i wanted them cuz i was thinking how many new outfits i could make with one pair of shoes. i want people to believe my style is my own. Frown

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
Your friends don't sound very nice. I would buy them anyways; you shouldn't care what people think!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw, sorry! ):

Posted By:
1darkwolf
1darkwolf
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, you shouldn't care what other people think. You like the shoes? Get them! Just because people think you're "trying to be cool" doesn't mean you have to be bugged by it. Just say "Okay, you can think whatever you want to think." Just don't be one of those people who get pissed at someone just because they get the same shirt as you, because "they stole your style". Just don't. No one likes thoughs kind of people. Good luck

I am not new. I've had an account before this.

Wanna RP? SURE!!

My open roleplay games:
We Are Animals
You Can't Play With Love
The Wolves

Other people's games I'm in:
One Big Happy Family
Hawthorne

Don't friend request me if we've never talked or RPed or anything. I will reject. Get to know me? Then I'll accept.

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
Buy them... Who cares about your friends? They have their own opinions, but you have yours too. Now go get em!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
rainbowskittles
rainbowskittles
StarStarStarStar
"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter." it really doesn't matter what your "friends" think , if you want the sneakers because you think they'd make great outfits. GET THEM! and if people think otherwise, then oh well it's their loss not yours smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)