Back left
Back right

What to wear on the first day of school!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hi! People(well,girls anyway):P get stressed out on what to wear on the first day of school! Boys:gym shorts and t-shirt...Classic guy:P. Girls:Abercombie t-shirt and skinny jeans or shorts(gym shorts)but skinny jeans or any jeans r better! Any other suggetions pls comment below!smile Oh and do not wear any thing flashy cause the last thing u wanna do is be an attention seeker on the first day of school! Comment below!

ADD ME!smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We have uniform. .-.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."

Posted By:

Thumb
awww! is it nice but according to ur expression i'll take that as a no:P Im sry!

ADD ME!smile

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I've been homeschooled since the 5th grade (I'm going back next year) but I would go with my favorites. Either: White tank with an opened blue and black plaid shirt thrown over with a pair of skinny jeans and sneakers. Or one of my many graphic Ts and skinny jeans Casual really. 

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It's not all the time though, we have non-uniform once in a while on a Friday.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."

Posted By:

Thumb
yeah skinny jeans goes with almost anything right! yeah and thx for ur suggestion!

ADD ME!smile

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

lol we wear uniform (I live in England)

I Wanna be in the Olympics and no one can stop me! Well, maybe the people who decide who goes through! Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
well thats cool but  i feel bad for u!Frown

ADD ME!smile

Posted By:

Thumb
i am so going to try that !!!!!! smile

Posted By:

Thumb
yellow jeans and blue top with cut out roses will be awesome 

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

I really want to be a junior mod Big Grin
HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity