Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

What is your style?

Posted By:
bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712
StarStarStarStar
My style is girly but crazy colorful. Like Japan's style: bright, pretty colors. Mixing and matching. It's  my personality. What's your style?

♥Princess 4eva!♥
_____██████████████

-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______███

What is your style?

Posted By:
lexie$andmoneygetalongwell_2224424 Lock
lexie$andmoneygetalongwell_2224424
StarStarStar
well dont go back to that old ugly style. wanna know what is in know? well of course u do so u dont look dorkie. ok so speries are so in know so buy some you will look nice and look like u care what u ware. smile. and girls.... dont know what to ware well colored skinny jeans are so pretty and also the butterfly shirts awesome and so cute it shows people that u r a gledetFrownaways looking pretty and waring the cute clothes and ready to party Big Grin) and a dtfFrowndown to fun) and that hair hair hair hair well its in right know fish tail brades. and if u want they r old but still fashionable feathers. walk into school like that the guys will be whispering trust me i did it it feels good when it happends and then they hang with u it gets annoying but hey its worth it. try it i did it works have fun cause u will

LEXIE

What is your style?

Posted By:
Zara3101
Zara3101
StarStarStarStar
tomboyish and emo smile

AsHlEe

What is your style?

Posted By:
prince f the rainbow
prince f the rainbow
StarStarStar
i'm pretty girly for a guy

What is your style?

Posted By:
bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712
StarStarStarStar

"lexie$andmoneygetalongwell" wrote:

well dont go back to that old ugly style. wanna know what is in know? well of course u do so u dont look dorkie. ok so speries are so in know so buy some you will look nice and look like u care what u ware. smile. and girls.... dont know what to ware well colored skinny jeans are so pretty and also the butterfly shirts awesome and so cute it shows people that u r a gledetFrownaways looking pretty and waring the cute clothes and ready to party Big Grin) and a dtfFrowndown to fun) and that hair hair hair hair well its in right know fish tail brades. and if u want they r old but still fashionable feathers. walk into school like that the guys will be whispering trust me i did it it feels good when it happends and then they hang with u it gets annoying but hey its worth it. try it i did it works have fun cause u will

be quiet i dont have ugly style you do now be quie and get out of my face

♥Princess 4eva!♥
_____██████████████

-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______███

What is your style?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
hey you wanna dress like that go ahead but im popular and i  get popularity pionts but nothing wrong with your style sometimes a girl wants to dress like that and there is nothing wrong with that Big Grin

LEXIE

What is your style?

Posted By:
bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712
StarStarStarStar

"lexie$andmoneygetalongwell" wrote:

hey you wanna dress like that go ahead but im popular and i  get popularity pionts but nothing wrong with your style sometimes a girl wants to dress like that and there is nothing wrong with that Big Grin

Idc what you think and I DEFINETLY dont care about your popularity. Popularity=trash and im into neon crazy colors ok? I'm partially Japanese so SHUSH

♥Princess 4eva!♥
_____██████████████

-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______███

What is your style?

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Sporty and Girly. Seems like I am always wearing a sport team shirt for forever21 or Victoria Secrets. But they are all cute, fun and girly smile Also, that's not how you spell Sperry's not trying to be mean or anything. 

What is your style?

Posted By:
Zara3101
Zara3101
StarStarStarStar
no offense im no nerd but you spelt definitely wrong sorry i felt like saying that

AsHlEe

What is your style?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
i like your style im trying to get everybody to like yours and mine like i said in my post skinny jeans colorful like blue or something crazy and i care about being a gledet and nothing wrong for being japoness i have a friend in my class she is chines and mexican and she is proud i love all style just not plaine old black clothes

LEXIE

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

latest videos