Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

dear dish it

Posted By:
thelostprincess
thelostprincess
Star
i need your help i have lodes of spots and im only 11 i dont know what to do pls help me i  need advice. my freind s dont think its so bad but they dont get bullied for it i do.

dear dish it

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
If you're getting bullied say to the bully "To the heck with your opinion on how I look. You don't like it just !LEAVE ME ALONE!" You can't base someone on how they look. I learned this before I transferred schools. I was in the same shoes too.

dear dish it

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
I used to have acne too and was kind of bullied for it, but you have to remember its not your fault. Acne is mostly genetic, so if one of your parents had it really bad or even at all that means you will have it. The rest of it is your diet. the myths about sugar and fast food aren't true, but what is true that if you don't drink enough water you will be more likely to get pimples. so make sure you drink a lot of water. Also wash your face 2 times a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to sleep. If this doesn't help try switching your face wash to something else, it might not be strong enough. If the acne keeps progressing worse and worse just go to a doctor. They will give you a cream or a pill and by doing what the doctor says everyday it will go away. and remember you will grow out of it!

dear dish it

Posted By:
thelostprincess
thelostprincess
Star
thanks that rely helped  Vampire

dear dish it

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"thelostprincess" wrote:

I need your help! I have loads of spots on my skin, and I'm only eleven. I don't know what to do, please help me, I need advice.

My friends don't think it's so bad, but they don't get bullied for it, I do.

The spots that you see on your skin is called acne, but most people call them pimples or zits. It's completely normal, and it happens to majority of the population. You can try putting a towel dipped in hot water and putting it against the places where the acne is. If you don't want to do that, you can find creams, but be careful, some of them can make your skin dry or oily. 

Hope this helps!

dear dish it

Posted By:
frenchhorn32
frenchhorn32
Star
I know how you feel  . Wash your face tons . and keep smiling !!!!! ( dont let it get to you )

young genius

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

latest videos