Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

OMG MAKEUP DRAMA!

Posted By:
mayniac-4-eva-xo
mayniac-4-eva-xo
Star
Right i wanna look so cute for someone tomorow but i dont know how to do my hair or makeup and i only have silver eyeliner or brown, mascara and foundation, i always make myself look the same but i just wanna look diffrent for a change and im fed up and need help, i looked on youtube and google for advice and i cant find nothing!

Buffy x

OMG MAKEUP DRAMA!

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
ok,ok, wear some blue or purple eye shadow that ALWAYS looks good on my friend Tia shes 14. you should paint your nails.and make you hair Creative! its your date but pigtails ,curls or braids are nice.smile and i # ### want straiten ur hair and leave it down.if i was a guy i would want MY gurl perfect the way she was :smile

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

OMG MAKEUP DRAMA!

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
Have you ever thought about doing a really thick line and wing it out? its very dramatic if its done right and will attract people to yours. and to the person above me, she said that she only had liner, foundation and mascara not blue and purple eye shadow, and not to be mean or anything but its almost winter and unless you are wearing navy blue eyeshadow those are spring and summer colors and wouldn't look right in this time of season.

Thats me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

WHO ARE YOU ?

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

latest videos