Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm pretty casual and tom-boyish when I dress (AKA no skirts, dresses, etc.) and fine with that.  I just want to know how I can make that look a little more stylish.  Any ideas?  Thanks. smile  

Oh, and by the way, make sure it's something appropriate for a nine year old to wear.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
If you want something cool then listen to another tom-boy *me*. I love to wear a pair of faded jeans for a start. As far as tops I wear a darkish colored tank-top with an open, black or grey, arm length jacket. Shoes are totally random for me most the time, but I lean toward my white sneakers. If I want to look impressive I change to my grey flats and a plain, dark red or purple top  with some big jewelry like a necklace and bracelet.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.  Another thing:  I dress plain and simple AND I do NOT follow trends and try to look like nobody else.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Sorry. Just wanted to give you an Idea on how tom-boys around where I live dress. (Not how I do. I just didn't want to mislead you encase I'm just psychotic)

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not mad at you.  I was just explaining my style.

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Not a problem. It's HARD to offend me.

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, good

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
cutiegirl316
cutiegirl316
Star
A good place to shop to look stylish, and still feel comfortable and cool, is Aeropostale.
## ### ### # ###### ## ### ### ####### ## #### ####, but to #### ###########, #### ## ######.###.
Converse are cool shoes, but to look stylish, replace them often when they wear out. DO NOT wear worn out Converse! If you have your ears pierced, go for small diamond studs or tiny hoops. For jeans ########### worn out) shop at American Eagle when your older, for now stick to Old Navy. Luv ya lots! Good luck!

Hey y'all. Its me awesome Maddikinz. I love koalas, football, and the Nashville band Hot Chelle Rae! If u dont know me ask questions. If we aint friends online, add me. If we are friends, tell peeps to add me. If we aint friends in real life, then thats your problem to solve! I do believe in unicornz, but dont judge me because of that! I love you!

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Jeans are fine for any day, just wear more dressy tops. Like button ups, camis, lace or something flowy. Also, you can look more stylish with scarfs, jewelry and hates. and lastly, the shoes. Shoes like ridding boots, booties, flats or even sperry's can make anything look stylish.   

Tomboy plus Stylish?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Jeans are fine for any day, just wear more dressy tops. Like button ups, camis, lace or something flowy. Also, you can look more stylish with scarfs, jewelry and hates. and lastly, the shoes. Shoes like ridding boots, booties, flats or even sperry's can make anything look stylish.   

Sounds a little too girly for her taste, judging by the explanation of her style.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what your worst nightmare? by jaymir2cool14

Favirote BaseBall Team

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

You know who's beautiful?

latest videos