Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Help with buying a laptop!!

Posted By:
cool-whiz
cool-whiz
StarStar
i need your help people. i really want a laptop but don't have enough money to buy it, please don't tell me to get a job in my neighborhood because where i live people are not in any need of items plus there are a lot of stores in my neighborhood(about 12-15). i have good grades(straight A's), i am going to become 12 in January, i do chores at home plus. Plus what laptop would be suitable for me, i need a laptop for browsing on the internet, doing all sorts of Microsoft word, excel stuff, watching movies, viewing pictures and playing games. i only have a PSP.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, if you have good grades, you could tutor younger students for a fee.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Just do what I did to have the laptop I'm typing on right now!
Have another birthday.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"cool-whiz" wrote:

i need your help people. i really want a laptop but don't have enough money to buy it, please don't tell me to get a job in my neighborhood because where i live people are not in any need of items plus there are a lot of stores in my neighborhood(about 12-15). i have good grades(straight A's), i am going to become 12 in January, i do chores at home plus. Plus what laptop would be suitable for me, i need a laptop for browsing on the internet, doing all sorts of Microsoft word, excel stuff, watching movies, viewing pictures and playing games. i only have a PSP.

Its ether laptop for christmas or laptop for birthday..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
it's like 17 days until christmas, just wait

:^)

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You could wash cars,
cause you know, folk love their cars washed nowdays

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
cool-whiz
cool-whiz
StarStar
My mom clearly told me we were not going to get any presents this Christmas(which we never do). Meaning no Christmas, New Year or Birthday gifts. Plus my neighborhood does not need anything(my neighborhood is friendly but somehow hostile). They don't need anyone to mow their lawns or babysit, they already have maids. So i kinda need to do something special than the obvious.Nimsajeay, i will go with your answer.Sorry if i sounded like a whiny.

Posted By:
sugalover
sugalover
StarStar
If ypu want a laptop so bad well theres many things that you can do. You could put it on ypur Christmas list or since you get good grades try tutoring some kids would need help with say math. Do you get an allowance when you do your chores at home? Well if you dont try talking to your parents about giving you some. Try doing these and see what happens! Wink

THE ONE THAT LOVES TO BE DIFFERENT

Posted By:
juliedangerous
juliedangerous
Star
Why don't you ask your parents to buy you one, you need a laptop to do homework anyway

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
well, ask ur parents. u seem to be a good kid, so they cant say no

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

latest videos