Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

online do not e date

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
i  do  not  think  e  dating  is  smart   its  against   the  rules  here  on  kw  because  there  are  fakers  on  all  devices  that  are  electronics  that  you  can  get  e   net     you  could  be  10  and  be  online  dating  a  30  year  old  do  you  think  its  smart

kess

yeah (:

online do not e date

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
It's not safe and it's dumb. More then likely, you'll never even meet the person, anyways.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

online do not e date

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
thats  what  im  saying  cause  it  ends  up  to  meeting  the  person   and  electronics  make  it  possible  sites  all  need  to  be  safe  like  kw

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

latest videos