Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

i truly love imacs i'm also using 1 right now

AMINA

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy

Microsoft and Linix glorious master race. Gimmie a price of any iMac, I will find a windows machine that has better hardware.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I have 2 macs! Cx

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy

"SOPHlE" wrote:

I have 2 macs! Cx
You're wealthy, aren't you?

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We recently got a mac, expensive but its amazing! There are so many programs and its amazing for editing and graphic design, also no viruses or threats and it barely ever freezes

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy

"Boysrock50" wrote:

We recently got a mac, expensive but its amazing! There are so many programs and its amazing for editing and graphic design, also no viruses or threats and it barely ever freezes
Its so stable just because it's based on Unix. You can do the same with Linix as with Mac. 

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I haven't got one :c

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"teslajr" wrote:

"Boysrock50" wrote:

Its so stable just because it's based on Unix. You can do the same with Linix as with Mac. 
nah say what you want, theres no denying the mac is an amazing machine, and its so powerful too, its impossible to get bored with it, even without internet!

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I just keep using a normal windows. It's pretty good. Like if you needed to download something, not everything thing has a Mac or linix version.

I'm Here :P

game on

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
mkay

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity