Kw-halloween-logo-small
welcome to: forums > random > electronics > html

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

HTML

Posted By:
Flapadar Lock
Flapadar
Star
So I started learning HTML the other day. Anyone else learning it?

HTML

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I'm trying to though.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

HTML

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a post with a colored title.

>‿‿◕

HTML

Posted By:
T-hunter Lock
T-hunter
StarStarStar
I already studied the basics

HTML

Posted By:
Math Nerd Lock
Math Nerd
Star
HTML is useless. It's only used for the webpage to tell what the page is, not what goes on it. If you want to actually program, learn CSS or PHP. Javascript is decent too. HTML is pointless to learn, as everything else is far superior to it.

HTML

Posted By:
T-hunter n2.0 Lock
T-hunter n2.0
StarStarStarStar

"Math Nerd" wrote:

HTML is useless. It's only used for the webpage to tell what the page is, not what goes on it. If you want to actually program, learn CSS or PHP. Javascript is decent too. HTML is pointless to learn, as everything else is far superior to it.
Troll 0/10

How many Peta members does it take to change a lightbulb?....
None, Peta can't change anything.

HTML

Posted By:
steelerfannfl
steelerfannfl
Star

"Flapadar" wrote:

So I started learning HTML the other day. Anyone else learning it?
I am learning it as well. smile

HTML

Posted By:
BabyJhonny
BabyJhonny
Star
Column 1 Column 2 Example 2: (Internet Explorer) Column 1 Column 2 Example 3: Column 1 Column 2 Row 2 Row 2 just an example of what i already now about computers, i can already write html

HTML

Posted By:
Arachnophobia
Arachnophobia
StarStar
Me too. I can write a small forum with HTML, Javascript, and CSS. I know all BB codes. Such as ,, and [br] tags are the very simple ones, and =>, , are very simple HTML, and {/center100%} is CSS example for a HTTP webpage. I can form a Flash website using Javascript. I also use ROMs and iSOS alot., which can help too. Big Grin For example, this is a gradient rainbow text that I can type by using very simple #bb number and color codes. Hehe Big Grin I can do rainbow gradient bb númbér and letter codes, but I cannot type it in KidzWorld forúms, but I can use it on my profile. [my siggy (below) is a short example of gradient bb code using númbérs.] Example of simple i, u and b tags: [i][b]Because you're worth it xD And the center and br tag, [center]Because [br]you're[br] worth [br]it[br] xD[/center]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTML

Posted By:
Arachnophobia
Arachnophobia
StarStar
Me too. I can write a small forúm with HTML, Javascript, and CSS. I know all BB codes. Such as [b],[i], and [br] tags are the very simple ones, and =>, , are very simple HTML, and {/center---%} is CSS example for a HTTP webpage. I can form a Flash websíte using Javascript. I also use ROMs and iSOS alot., which can help too. Big Grin I can do rainbow gradient bb númbér and letter codes, but I cannot type it in KidzWorld forúms, but I can use it on my profile. [my siggy (below) is a short example of gradient bb code using númbérs.] Example of simple i, u and b tags: Because you're worth it xD And the center and br tag,

Because
you're
worth
it
xD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Should uniforms be a requirement in all sc...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos