Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

more new eletronics really...

Posted By:
bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more
StarStar
 Everyday there are more new and improved eletronics and everybody tries to buy them when tomarrow its going to be something x3 better, their just making them people richer their messing with our brians everyday they have games phones dsi ipad and more you get suckered into buying them when tomarrow they going to be trash because trends coe and go such as a regular old ds and now they have dsixl and 3ds and maybe tomarrow a 4dsxl lol smile so people who spend thousand of dollars on trends a week get over your self its not worth it and get a life Big Grin]

brianna loves you: Swaggg: (bree beaa)

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL ! true !

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"bre-rocks-more" wrote:

Everyday there are more new and improved eletronics and everybody tries to buy them when tomarrow its going to be something x3 better, their just making them people richer their messing with our brians everyday they have games phones dsi ipad and more you get suckered into buying them when tomarrow they going to be trash because trends coe and go such as a regular old ds and now they have dsixl and 3ds and maybe tomarrow a 4dsxl lol smile so people who spend thousand of dollars on trends a week get over your self its not worth it and get a life Big Grin
I totally get you on this and we try to avoid this trap. No ones ever happy with what they just 'have' BUT, you can't stop others from being electronics junkies. Tis' life. Big Grin

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"bre-rocks-more" wrote:

Everyday there are more new and improved eletronics and everybody tries to buy them when tomarrow its going to be something x3 better, their just making them people richer their messing with our brians everyday they have games phones dsi ipad and more you get suckered into buying them when tomarrow they going to be trash because trends coe and go such as a regular old ds and now they have dsixl and 3ds and maybe tomarrow a 4dsxl lol smile so people who spend thousand of dollars on trends a week get over your self its not worth it and get a life Big Grin
I totally get you on this and we try to avoid this trap. No ones ever happy with what they just 'have' BUT, you can't stop others from being electronics junkies. Tis' life. Big Grin
LOL Yes Big Grin xD

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I try to tell my brother this stuff, but he doesn't care.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken
StarStarStarStar
Aww

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"bre-rocks-more" wrote:

LOL Yes Big Grin xD
They wait a few years or a few months before releasing a new DS. The 3DS xl didn't come out until after 2 years.

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
yeah...

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

Pokemon pearl/diamond

My Parent's hate me :(

What is your favorite Chips?

13 and pregnant?!

disneyland or disney world

latest videos