x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more

StarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
 Everyday there are more new and improved eletronics and everybody tries to buy them when tomarrow its going to be something x3 better, their just making them people richer their messing with our brians everyday they have games phones dsi ipad and more you get suckered into buying them when tomarrow they going to be trash because trends coe and go such as a regular old ds and now they have dsixl and 3ds and maybe tomarrow a 4dsxl lol smile so people who spend thousand of dollars on trends a week get over your self its not worth it and get a life Big Grin]

brianna loves you: Swaggg: (bree beaa)

Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
LOL ! true !

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar

"bre-rocks-more" wrote:

Everyday there are more new and improved eletronics and everybody tries to buy them when tomarrow its going to be something x3 better, their just making them people richer their messing with our brians everyday they have games phones dsi ipad and more you get suckered into buying them when tomarrow they going to be trash because trends coe and go such as a regular old ds and now they have dsixl and 3ds and maybe tomarrow a 4dsxl lol smile so people who spend thousand of dollars on trends a week get over your self its not worth it and get a life Big Grin
I totally get you on this and we try to avoid this trap. No ones ever happy with what they just 'have' BUT, you can't stop others from being electronics junkies. Tis' life. Big Grin

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631

StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"bre-rocks-more" wrote:

Everyday there are more new and improved eletronics and everybody tries to buy them when tomarrow its going to be something x3 better, their just making them people richer their messing with our brians everyday they have games phones dsi ipad and more you get suckered into buying them when tomarrow they going to be trash because trends coe and go such as a regular old ds and now they have dsixl and 3ds and maybe tomarrow a 4dsxl lol smile so people who spend thousand of dollars on trends a week get over your self its not worth it and get a life Big Grin
I totally get you on this and we try to avoid this trap. No ones ever happy with what they just 'have' BUT, you can't stop others from being electronics junkies. Tis' life. Big Grin
LOL Yes Big Grin xD

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal

StarStarStarStarStar
I try to tell my brother this stuff, but he doesn't care.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken_2225218 Lock
Ayoo'Ken_2225218

StarStarStarStar
Aww

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"bre-rocks-more" wrote:

LOL Yes Big Grin xD
They wait a few years or a few months before releasing a new DS. The 3DS xl didn't come out until after 2 years.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09

StarStarStarStar
yeah...

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

DragonSlayed30 men

Latest Videos

Play Online Games