Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

My Top 20 Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Fulmetal~ Girl
Fulmetal~ Girl
StarStarStarStar
1. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls 2. You're Pitful - Weird Al Yankovich 3. Hero Heroine - Boys Like Girls 4. Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy 5. No Handlebars - Flowbots 6. Any Way You Want It - Journey 7. Just Dance - Lady Gaga 8. Tik Tok - Ke$ha 9. Bad Romace - Lady Gaga 10. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone 11. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice 12. Richman - 3OH!3 13. Orange Range - Asterisk 14. Crack a Bottle - Eminem 15. Levan's Polkka - Loituma 16. Ride the Lightning - Metallica 17. Five Minutes to Midnight - Boys Like Girls 18. Shot Heard 'Round the World - Boys Like Girls 19. She's Got A Boyfriend Now - Boys Like Girls 20. Master of Puppets - Metallica

You should know I'm dangerous. My thirst for blood turns me on. So sweet....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D