x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 



But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 




But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

I never said he wasn't a bad person.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4722
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:




Maybe no one knew about John Lennon,smart guy.



I know I didn't.

Well now you know!
 

True. Are the Beatles like another One Direction even though they were old guys?

I still hate Justin Bieber because of his ridiculous fan base of idiotic 9 year olds. And the fact that he's from Canada and he's trying to be an American ghetto with his pants half down to his knees. If I was from America and came to Canada to live there for a while (idk),would I really start talking about moose and stealing maple syrup and say eh in every sentence because I was there? No. But that's exactly what he's doing. He's being someone he's not,then think he's actually that person. He's ridiculously conceited.
The Beatles probably weren't as bad as this cocky guy who's terrible in self image and personal image. 

He got booed recently. I can't remember where.

....


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 





But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

I never said he wasn't a bad person.
yse
but you said john lennon was a lot worse, which isnt true, because acting like a total jerk and spitting on fans/not caring about fans at all/etc is just as bad as him.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:










I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 






But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

I never said he wasn't a bad person.
yse
but you said john lennon was a lot worse, which isnt true, because acting like a total jerk and spitting on fans/not caring about fans at all/etc is just as bad as him.


Spitting on people and acting like a jerk is just disrespectful. Beating family members is absolutely terrible, IMO. I think to some extent, both are bad people but it's easy to see which one has done worse things. I'm not necessarily saying one is worse than the other. 


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:





"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






Maybe no one knew about John Lennon,smart guy.




I know I didn't.

Well now you know!
 

True. Are the Beatles like another One Direction even though they were old guys?

I still hate Justin Bieber because of his ridiculous fan base of idiotic 9 year olds. And the fact that he's from Canada and he's trying to be an American ghetto with his pants half down to his knees. If I was from America and came to Canada to live there for a while (idk),would I really start talking about moose and stealing maple syrup and say eh in every sentence because I was there? No. But that's exactly what he's doing. He's being someone he's not,then think he's actually that person. He's ridiculously conceited.
The Beatles probably weren't as bad as this cocky guy who's terrible in self image and personal image. 

He got booed recently. I can't remember where.

And The Beatles fanbase full of 12 year old Classic Rock elitists aren't annoying either?
America doesn't own sagging pants and you're seriously letting something small such as fashion preference annoy you. You're just looking for more ways to dislike the guy, even if they're small and pointless.
And your comment about Justin bieber being someone he isn't is incredibly hilarious to me when The Beatles sang about Peace and Love etc etc. and then John Lennon beats his wife. Not only that but emotionally abuses his son.
So yeah the same thing can be said about John Lennon.
Not all of The Beatles were bad, but John Lennon was far worse than Justin Bieber is.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:





"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






Maybe no one knew about John Lennon,smart guy.




I know I didn't.

Well now you know!
 

True. Are the Beatles like another One Direction even though they were old guys?

I still hate Justin Bieber because of his ridiculous fan base of idiotic 9 year olds. And the fact that he's from Canada and he's trying to be an American ghetto with his pants half down to his knees. If I was from America and came to Canada to live there for a while (idk),would I really start talking about moose and stealing maple syrup and say eh in every sentence because I was there? No. But that's exactly what he's doing. He's being someone he's not,then think he's actually that person. He's ridiculously conceited.
The Beatles probably weren't as bad as this cocky guy who's terrible in self image and personal image. 

He got booed recently. I can't remember where.


The Beatles are much better than One Direction, IMO. But I guess 1D seem to be this generations idea of The Beatles.

I disagree. That's honestly just who he is, and I'm not going to lie here, the whole low pants thing is a trend. He's a teen pop star,  of course he'll want to look presentable and trendy.  


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:












I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 







But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

I never said he wasn't a bad person.
yse
but you said john lennon was a lot worse, which isnt true, because acting like a total jerk and spitting on fans/not caring about fans at all/etc is just as bad as him.

Being spit on once doesn't leave a big of a scar as being emotionally and physically abused for years.
John Lennon is way worse.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:












I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 







But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

I never said he wasn't a bad person.
yse
but you said john lennon was a lot worse, which isnt true, because acting like a total jerk and spitting on fans/not caring about fans at all/etc is just as bad as him.

Being spit on once doesn't leave a big of a scar as being emotionally and physically abused for years.
John Lennon is way worse.
Emotionally

he's still acted like a jerk almost all the way throughout his career as a pop singer, and it may not be "as bad" but it comes close.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

 it may not be "as bad" but it comes close.

Nowhere near as close but okay 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Latest Forum Posts

First word that comes to mind?

Stop Profile Picture Judging!

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

BREAKING NEWS: THE WORLD MIGHT END IN 5 DAYS

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Stop Profile Picture Judging!

What is the meaning of your name?

Every reason why you hate youtube ads

Latest Videos

Play Online Games