Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 

But of course nobody would bring it up.

there are different kinds of awful people.

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I find it amusing when people bring up how Justin is such an awful person, when John Lennon beat both of his wives and emotionally abused his son. 

What's your point? Because i'm pretty much saying that John Lennon is a lot worse than Justin Bieber as a person.

justin beiber can still be qualified as an awful person, though, just because he didn't physically beat someone doesnt mean he isnt as bad.

I never said he wasn't a bad person.

All We Love We Leave Behind

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Maybe no one knew about John Lennon,smart guy.

I know I didn't.

Well now you know!

True. Are the Beatles like another One Direction even though they were old guys?

I still hate Justin Bieber because of his ridiculous fan base of idiotic 9 year olds. And the fact that he's from Canada and he's trying to be an American ghetto with his pants half down to his knees. If I was from America and came to Canada to live there for a while (idk),would I really start talking about moose and stealing maple syrup and say eh in every sentence because I was there? No. But that's exactly what he's doing. He's being someone he's not,then think he's actually that person. He's ridiculously conceited.
The Beatles probably weren't as bad as this cocky guy who's terrible in self image and personal image. 

He got booed recently. I can't remember where.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

yse
but you said john lennon was a lot worse, which isnt true, because acting like a total jerk and spitting on fans/not caring about fans at all/etc is just as bad as him.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

yse
but you said john lennon was a lot worse, which isnt true, because acting like a total jerk and spitting on fans/not caring about fans at all/etc is just as bad as him.

Spitting on people and acting like a jerk is just disrespectful. Beating family members is absolutely terrible, IMO. I think to some extent, both are bad people but it's easy to see which one has done worse things. I'm not necessarily saying one is worse than the other. 

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

I know I didn't.

Well now you know!

True. Are the Beatles like another One Direction even though they were old guys?

I still hate Justin Bieber because of his ridiculous fan base of idiotic 9 year olds. And the fact that he's from Canada and he's trying to be an American ghetto with his pants half down to his knees. If I was from America and came to Canada to live there for a while (idk),would I really start talking about moose and stealing maple syrup and say eh in every sentence because I was there? No. But that's exactly what he's doing. He's being someone he's not,then think he's actually that person. He's ridiculously conceited.
The Beatles probably weren't as bad as this cocky guy who's terrible in self image and personal image. 

And The Beatles fanbase full of 12 year old Classic Rock elitists aren't annoying either?
America doesn't own sagging pants and you're seriously letting something small such as fashion preference annoy you. You're just looking for more ways to dislike the guy, even if they're small and pointless.
And your comment about Justin bieber being someone he isn't is incredibly hilarious to me when The Beatles sang about Peace and Love etc etc. and then John Lennon beats his wife. Not only that but emotionally abuses his son.
So yeah the same thing can be said about John Lennon.
Not all of The Beatles were bad, but John Lennon was far worse than Justin Bieber is.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

I know I didn't.

Well now you know!

The Beatles are much better than One Direction, IMO. But I guess 1D seem to be this generations idea of The Beatles.

I disagree. That's honestly just who he is, and I'm not going to lie here, the whole low pants thing is a trend. He's a teen pop star,  of course he'll want to look presentable and trendy.  

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

yse

Being spit on once doesn't leave a big of a scar as being emotionally and physically abused for years.
John Lennon is way worse.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

yse

Being spit on once doesn't leave a big of a scar as being emotionally and physically abused for years.
John Lennon is way worse.
Emotionally

he's still acted like a jerk almost all the way throughout his career as a pop singer, and it may not be "as bad" but it comes close.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

it may not be "as bad" but it comes close.

Nowhere near as close but okay 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

latest videos