Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Justin Bieber and... Selena Gomez?

Posted By:
ObeyMySwag
ObeyMySwag
StarStarStar
I L.O.V.E Justin Bieber. But H.A.T.E Selena Gomez. I think she's using him for fame. Anyone else?

I Let Mah Hatterz Be My Motivators. My Opinion Not Yours So Don't Hate Appreciate.

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually I think they're a PERFECT couple. I think its true love. She get hate for just dating Justin. That's hate not fame.

What makes you so beautiful is that you don't know how beautiful you are... to me.

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar

"ObeyMySwag" wrote:

I L.O.V.E Justin Bieber. But H.A.T.E Selena Gomez. I think she's using him for fame. Anyone else?
me too. did you know? when jazzy's birthday, justin and selena went to texas. and mom pattie was sick when thanksgiving, mom pattie met caitlin. jelena and selena's family went to the mall

Posted By:
ObeyMySwag
ObeyMySwag
StarStarStar

"Nisya-" wrote:

"ObeyMySwag" wrote:

me too. did you know? when jazzy's birthday, justin and selena went to texas. and mom pattie was sick when thanksgiving, mom pattie met caitlin. jelena and selena's family went to the mall
Yeah i know, i saw that! I was like 'Justin aren't you suposed to be with your mom? After all she did for your sorry azz?' I rally hate Selena right now. and it was Jaxson's birthday, he took her out shopping. -__-

I Let Mah Hatterz Be My Motivators. My Opinion Not Yours So Don't Hate Appreciate.

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nisya-" wrote:

"ObeyMySwag" wrote:

Okayy no offense. That made no sense. Jelena's and Selena's? What? 

What makes you so beautiful is that you don't know how beautiful you are... to me.

Posted By:
ChocolateRain
ChocolateRain
StarStarStarStar
I like Selena. smile

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar

"I ♥ Selena Gomez" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"ObeyMySwag" wrote:

jelena is justin+selena. i dont want to make a fray, but this is real. I'm so sorry for you

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nisya-" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"ObeyMySwag" wrote:

jelena is justin+selena. i dont want to make a fray, but this is real. I'm so sorry for you
I know what Jelena is. That sentence you said made no sense to me. Too many errors to be understandable. 

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nisya-" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"ObeyMySwag" wrote:

I know what Jelena is. That sentence you said made no sense to me. Too many errors to be understandable. 
I'm indonesian. i don't know too much english._.

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar
I dont hate selena, just dont like

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Pitbull, Eminem or Macklemore?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

heat

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D