Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

adventure time theories

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441
I think you're over-analyzing a very basic show that's made purely for entertainment with no form of hidden meaning and are contriving your own.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


adventure time theories

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336

"Alekhine" wrote:

I think you're over-analyzing a very basic show that's made purely for entertainment with no form of hidden meaning and are contriving your own.


you do have a point that's it's basically for entertainment but not like one of those cartoons. the creator of adventure time Pendleton Ward (he also created regular show) said quote"this show is supposed to get you thinking" so you could be right or you wrong i don't know.

Hi


adventure time theories

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
plus this is just a topic about theories they're not always right

Hi


adventure time theories

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441

"gpkfreak" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

I think you're over-analyzing a very basic show that's made purely for entertainment with no form of hidden meaning and are contriving your own.

you do have a point that's it's basically for entertainment but not like one of those cartoons. the creator of adventure time Pendleton Ward (he also created regular show) said quote"this show is supposed to get you thinking" so you could be right or you wrong i don't know.


Yeah, I'm not fully sure either, just giving my account of my experience since I've watched the show quite a bit.

Personally I wouldn't take his quote as meaning there are super deep meanings to anything, more like basic things, mostly relating to friendship and relationships with people in general. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


adventure time theories

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336

"Alekhine" wrote:

"gpkfreak" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

I think you're over-analyzing a very basic show that's made purely for entertainment with no form of hidden meaning and are contriving your own.

you do have a point that's it's basically for entertainment but not like one of those cartoons. the creator of adventure time Pendleton Ward (he also created regular show) said quote"this show is supposed to get you thinking" so you could be right or you wrong i don't know.

Yeah, I'm not fully sure either, just giving my account of my experience since I've watched the show quite a bit.

Personally I wouldn't take his quote as meaning there are super deep meanings to anything, more like basic things, mostly relating to friendship and relationships with people in general. 



I totally agree that's a little more sense but i still like to discuss about stuff like this because i like to hear other peoples opinions.

Hi


adventure time theories

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 352

"gpkfreak" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"gpkfreak" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

I think you're over-analyzing a very basic show that's made purely for entertainment with no form of hidden meaning and are contriving your own.

you do have a point that's it's basically for entertainment but not like one of those cartoons. the creator of adventure time Pendleton Ward (he also created regular show) said quote"this show is supposed to get you thinking" so you could be right or you wrong i don't know.

Yeah, I'm not fully sure either, just giving my account of my experience since I've watched the show quite a bit.

Personally I wouldn't take his quote as meaning there are super deep meanings to anything, more like basic things, mostly relating to friendship and relationships with people in general. 


I totally agree that's a little more sense but i still like to discuss about stuff like this because i like to hear other peoples opinions.
my bro over ######## EVERYTHING. INCLUDING THIS SHOW


adventure time theories

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
ok

Hi


adventure time theories

Posted By:
-shelliee. Lock
-shelliee.
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
i love adventure time.


I'm totes cray-cray.


adventure time theories

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
are we going to go back to talking about adventure time theories or what?

Hi


adventure time theories

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
hey does any body think that it's weird in the episode called "Holly Jolly Secrets" that simons fiance looks like princess bubble gum?

Hi


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

If at first you don't succeed...

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

If at first you don't succeed...

latest videos