Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

POWER PUFF GIRLS IS COMMING BACK THIS YEAR (2013)

Posted By:
mewmiku
mewmiku
StarStarStar
Now read this carefuly! This might just be a TV special that MIGHT be on September 13, 2013 on Cartoon Network. The only thing is about this TV special is going to CGI animated not it's classic 90's look. I don't know who is making this flim, but I do know that the girls have a whole new look! If you look around the internet you'll see the new looks
Do you think this special is going to be good or bad?

Are you going to watch the special

What do you think about the new art style
I would love to hear you're opinions please comment below!

♥ Guess what I smell fear, and you're fear is the fear of my awesomeness ♥

Posted By:
alexandera2
alexandera2
Star
No offens,e but this website is for older kids and teens. I'm sure that most of us don't watch powerpuff girls! You should post this on a website for little kids and they will really start commenting, but none of us care about powerpuff girls!  smile sorry if this sounds mean I was just giving you some advice so you don't get picked on by teens on this website! Thank You!

~Sincerely, alexandera2~

Posted By:
;melancholybird.
;melancholybird.
StarStarStarStar
YAY.
and to the comment above, i'm fourteen and powerpuff girls still rock, so please refrain from using the term "none of us" since it seems to be only you.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Uhh I still watch powerpuff girls, it was my childhood show. And there is younger kids on here too. :3

Posted By:
mewmiku
mewmiku
StarStarStar
Ah, another person who mostly sterotypes cartoons as children shows (No offense) I mostly see animation as art, also I if you can spot many things of animation today they're not just for children but they're enjoyed grown ups and teens too, but I respect you're opinion.

♥ Guess what I smell fear, and you're fear is the fear of my awesomeness ♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos