×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 2486

I prefer an anime like clannad or something that is heartfelt , but there shouldn't be anything going to far like doing "it". Thank you! or shall I say arigatuo

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 2486

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

I prefer an anime like clannad or something that is heartfelt , but there shouldn't be anything going to far like doing "it". Thank you! or shall I say arigatuo

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

I actually get addicted in Kuroko No Basuke(it's popular in our country and other countries), but it's about basketball and I don't know if you're going to like it.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 1900

Maybe I don't know your taste..........

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 2486

"Aarjan" wrote:

Maybe I don't know your taste..........

if you didn't know what to say then don't post O.o 

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 2486

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I actually get addicted in Kuroko No Basuke(it's popular in our country and other countries), but it's about basketball and I don't know if you're going to like it.

Thanks I look into it.  

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 2486

something like ranma 1/2 or inuyasha. action but romance. ^.^

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 4481

Hetalia
Elfen Lied
Bleach
The Familiar of Zero
Fruits Basket
Squid Girl
Kenichi
Angel Beats

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 2486

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Hetalia

Elfen Lied

Bleach

The Familiar of Zero

Fruits Basket

Squid Girl

Kenichi

Angel Beats

i've seen
:
squid girl but I don't think that's heartfelt
fruits basket
elfen lied is gruel  isn't it?
anyways thanks I'll look into it!!
 

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 833

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:



"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:


Hetalia


Elfen Lied


Bleach


The Familiar of Zero


Fruits Basket


Squid Girl


Kenichi


Angel Beats

i've seen
:
squid girl but I don't think that's heartfelt
fruits basket
elfen lied is gruel  isn't it?
anyways thanks I'll look into it!!
 


Elfen Lied has a ton of gore and a good deal of nudity. You could try Miyazaki movies if you haven't already seen those, he's made the really popular ones like Nausicaa, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc. Full Metal Alchemist is excellent and I think you should give it a try, but I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-17 18:08:30 -0800

- 2017-11-17 18:06:43 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 15:59:58 -0800

- 2017-11-17 15:57:36 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-17 11:40:44 -0800

- 2017-11-15 14:15:43 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:02:55 -0800

- 2017-11-14 21:02:23 -0800

- 2017-11-15 06:08:14 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 19:23:03 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:26:15 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:41:13 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:40:35 -0800