Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

FMA & Brotherhood-moved

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar
Last week, I started watching FMA on Netflix and immediately got hooked. I finished it Saturday, and began watching Brotherhood. To tell you the truth, I don't know which one I like better, but I"m leaning toward Brotherhood. I'm on S2: ep 6, so no spoilers please! 

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

FMA & Brotherhood-moved

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Well Brotherhood is the original story line from the manga. I never seen the entire Full Metal Alchemist series, but I did finish and enjoy FMA Brotherhood ^_^

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

FMA & Brotherhood-moved

Posted By:
haunty
haunty
StarStarStarStar
I've seen both, and I much prefer Brotherhood, as do many other people that I know.

FMA & Brotherhood-moved

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm the outcast. I've seen both and enjoyed them but FMA has a special place in my heart. Brotherhood was great, but...its a bit hard to decide really.

I don't care.

FMA & Brotherhood-moved

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
FMA I watched the whole thing and even the movie......I loved it, but don't watch the movie. It will ruin the show's greatness because the ending leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I recently started watching Brotherhood, but I'm pretty slow with watching stuff, so I'm on episode three or four.  A long time ago I read up to 10 in the manga, which was different but really good, so I hope the story leads up there. So I dunno.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

name an animal that starts with a c

Last one to say cupcake wins!

let me live

name an animal that starts with a c

latest videos