Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Manga or anime reccommendations?

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I have been looking for new anime to watch for freaking MONTHS. If you're a die hard fan like me , that's simialr to depriving yourself from food . Anyways , I favor romance and comedy , something like: Fruits basket , Hiyokoi , Say I Love you , Kimi ni todoke , Clannad . Some of these are bleeped , but if I need to explain mlre thoroughly so you can get a clearer view of what I prefer , than just ask . C:

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
da_man19
da_man19
StarStarStarStar
Romance? but no Comedy sorry.. somehow action and drama
GUILTY CROWN c:

CheerUpEmoKid

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Romance , you know .

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
da_man19
da_man19
StarStarStarStar
Guilty Crown has romance too Big Grin

CheerUpEmoKid

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh , manga or anime?

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Now, I have a couple of good manga recommendations. If you like romance a lot, try Yurara. It's about a very shy girl who can see ghosts.  Then she meets Mei and Yako, who have powers against ghosts, too.  She gets attacked by a ghost and her guardian spirit , a really beautiful mean and powerful ancestor of hers with the same name, takes over her body and kills the ghost. But of course, one of the boys falls in love with her and not Yurara. Eventually a love triangle forms. It's really short, 5 volumes, but really good. Or, if you want less romance, better art, a longer storyline, try the sequel which requires no background at all (I read the sequel first, actually), how about Rasestsu? It's nine volumes,about a girl who looks like Yurara's guardian spirit. She has really strong powers, but one day she is chased down by a demon and told she would be his when she turns 20. Later, she ends up at an agency that gets rid of ghosts.  Soon she works for them, and then Yako ends up working for them much later.  It's got some romance, but a lot of fun too. Another one I'm currently reading, B.O.D.Y., is about a girl who falls for a guy that works as a host (a guy who is paid to date people), and the plotline develops well.
Anime-wise, I can't really recommend anything romantic.  Fruits Basket is the only romantic one I watched.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
aatcluver
aatcluver
StarStarStar
#############.the.world.meet.me"]I have been looking for new anime to watch for freaking MONTHS. If you're a die hard fan like me , that's simialr to depriving yourself from food . Anyways , I favor romance and comedy , something like: Fruits basket , Hiyokoi , Say I Love you , Kimi ni todoke , Clannad . Some of these are bleeped , but if I need to explain mlre thoroughly so you can get a clearer view of what I prefer , than just ask . C:

You know u should watch Soul Eater, its sorta a romance, but its funny although its mostly about fighting but theres romance between two of the main charecters Soul and Maka just gotta pay close attention.
Theres also Rosario+Vampire its definetley an anime romantic comedy, so ya try that too.
Baka and Test anime romantic comedy the name translated in English (Stupid and Smart) at least thats wat my brother told me.\
So ya go ahead and try them they're all rlly good!

SOUL EATER IS BOMB

I LUV SOUL EATER

Posted By:
da_man19
da_man19
StarStarStarStar
Anime Big Grin

CheerUpEmoKid

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Attack on Titan
Hetalia
Fruits Basket
Kuroshitsuji
Ouran High School Host Club

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks