Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Ichigo vs. naruto

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
It's been bothering me. Me and my friend have been arguing for at least a year on who would win this battle. He was on naruto and I was on bleach. So what if the main characters fought? Ichigo(newest update chapter 547) and naruto (newest update). I think these to are the strongest anime characters ever! But I'm on ichigos side. The side of the hollows. My friend is on the naruto side. The side of the nine tails. Who do you think will win?

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

Ichigo vs. naruto

Posted By:
TheArtOfTheUnknown27
TheArtOfTheUnknown27
StarStarStarStar
Pshh Ulquiorra all the way! ^^ xDD

What is heart? Will i find it there? If i crush your skull? Can it be seen if i rip open this chest of yours? As if....You humans speak of it so casually. Oh. I see. So this is it. This thing in the palm of my hand...is Heart. -Ulquiorra

Ichigo vs. naruto

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
Okay? But grimmjow is still better than him.

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

Ichigo vs. naruto

Posted By:
supersasukefan12
supersasukefan12
StarStarStarStar
Honestly,I'm on no one's side,I haven't read the Naruto manga in a while,and I'm not that into Bleach anymore.So yeah...................PASTA! XD

When in doubt,PARTY OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Ichigo vs. naruto

Posted By:
TechnoFox
TechnoFox
Star
Naruto should win with the nine-tails chakra cloak he's like super fast now

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos