x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
patience789 Lock
patience789
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star
 i love my family and friends tar kad too me and nas tom

Posted By:
patience789 Lock
patience789
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star

"patience789" wrote:

 i love my family and friends tar kad too me and nas tom
i love my  family

Posted By:
patience789 Lock
patience789
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star

"patience789" wrote:



"patience789" wrote:


 i love my family and friends tar kad too me and nas tom  i miss my friends be cas tai play weith  me at school
i love my  family


Posted By:
patience789 Lock
patience789
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star
hi my naem is patience  my  fabert shows are family chanl pbs kids and full house

Posted By:
patience789 Lock
patience789
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star

"patience789" wrote:

hi my naem is patience  my  fabert shows are family chanl pbs kids and full   house
and cts  smile

latest forum posts

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

Last one to say any name WINS !! :3

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

What is your favorite Pokemon?

girls r more intelligents than boys

girls r more intelligents than boys

yugioh

yugioh

Latest Videos

Play Online Games