Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Share your funniest moment

Posted By:
shyrocky204
shyrocky204
StarStarStar
Hi I am Rocky and I want to hear your funniest moments you have had in the past.Only if you want us to laugh post it.There is no way I will force you for a funny story.So my funny story is first that,one time when i was little um my brother spilt some oil over my hamster lily.then my brother stayed up all night taking care of it.My mom and my brother tried everything except dawn liquid!My dad was giving a lecture and how it was going to die from cold,I was crying myself to sleep and my mom was helping my brother.So i guess my brother is kind of a hero,he is also a really good brother.So if you still didnt figure that shes still healthy and alive,well shes the cutest,healthiest thing and i love it with all my heart!So now dont be shy share your story here! 

I am Rocky,and I hope you guys think I rock,cause its in my name!!!

I love,selena,lorde,katy,taylor,they ROCK!

Posted By:
Pixeled
Pixeled
StarStarStarStar
i was playing bubble talk and almost every picture was hilarious. i almost died of laughter from playing that game. it was the best game ever... (it happened just tonight...)

Check out my Profile!~

Let the storm rage on...~

I am one with the wind and sky!~

Manager: Let's see if you really went to school.
Supid Guy: OK.
Manager: What's 2 + 2?
Stupid Guy: purple.
Manger: .....get out.

Posted By:
shyrocky204
shyrocky204
StarStarStar
oh,i dont know what game is bubble talk but i am sure its funny and i will check it out,funny signiture i loved the crown city trip episode from spongebob!

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
I was walking around the house when my mom called me. i turned my head but i didnt stop walking. i rammed myself right into the wall.......
Number 2 :
LOL this didnt happen to me but to my friened. I was at her house for a sleepover, she wouldent get up. I got a pillow and had an evil plan. I sung 'wrecking ball' by miley cyrus at the top of my lungs while hitting her with the pillow. She screamed 'DONT KILL ME MILEY!!!!!!!' LOL

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
it wasn't really my funny story but I was a part of it.
For Christmas I got my mom a new iPhone because her contract was up and she loved her old one. I took the old one and wrapped it up in the new box. On Christmas day she opened it first because it was in her stocking and got really excited until she realized it was her old one. She called my dad and I cheap and said a few other words.  Blush But then afterwards she opened another box under the tree that looked like her old box and the new phone was inside of it. It was hilarious, her reaction.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
shyrocky204
shyrocky204
StarStarStar
I love number 2! DONT KILL ME MILEY!!!!!

Posted By:
shyrocky204
shyrocky204
StarStarStar
Well i can tell your a very generous person and really funny story!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

latest videos