Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

The Fosters

Posted By:
MSMcGucci_2573230 Lock
MSMcGucci_2573230
StarStarStar
i love the Fosters on Abc family. its about a girl who went to jail cause she kissed her foster brother who wanted to have it. then another foster home that already adopted 2 kids there 2 mothers who already has one kid that one woman had with a man you should watch it theres only 2 seasons so its easy to catch up

MsMcGucci

The Fosters

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I love the Fosters.
And that isn't at all what it's about! It's about a multi-ethnic family mix of foster, adopted, and biological kids that are being raised by two moms. She went to jail previously for whatever reason, then when got out she moved in with the Fosters. The second time she faces court is after stealing food from a corner store and eating it in front of the cashier. She isn't put in jail, instead she is sent to live in a group home. This isn't what the series is about; this is just one small piece of the ongoing drama within the family!

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

The Fosters

Posted By:
love_melz
love_melz
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I love the Fosters.

And that isn't at all what it's about! It's about a multi-ethnic family mix of foster, adopted, and biological kids that are being raised by two moms. She went to jail previously for whatever reason, then when got out she moved in with the Fosters. The second time she faces court is after stealing food from a corner store and eating it in front of the cashier. She isn't put in jail, instead she is sent to live in a group home. This isn't what the series is about; this is just one small piece of the ongoing drama within the family!
I love the Fosters it's like my main show, well what am i saying it is my main show i wish it played every day 

love_melz

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

The forum for crazy people :P

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos