Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

yay new beyond the break tonight!!!

Posted By:
katiekattt-l Lock
katiekattt-l
StarStar
whos going to watch?? im really excited to see what happens with bailey and lacey, if anything!

Posted By:
iminluvwithhhr06-l Lock
iminluvwithhhr06-l
Star
I looooovvve the show! Im def. gunna watch im ready 2 see wut happens :-D do u like Summerland 2?

x_`v'_) ~*BrittaneyElise*~
.`.,.'
,.',.'") ,.*")
x,.' x,.' .' ,,."_

I love Holden Hughes!

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
- Robert Fulghum

:::but the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise and happiness has it''s own way of taking it''s sweet time. Life ain''t always beautiful, but I know I''ll be fine. Life ain''t always beautiful, but it''s a beautiful ride.:::

Posted By:
katiekattt-l Lock
katiekattt-l
StarStar
awesome! i like summerland a lot too, i think beyond the break is my favorite right now...did you see fridays episode?? i really hope dawn notices shoe soon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos