Back left
Back right

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no

Add Me On My Other Account iBelieve!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
scooby-doo

LAIKA BOSS

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
uuumm... when I was little there was a tv show called Richie Rich and I loved him cause I wanted his money and I called him hot. (I was only 4)

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Peter Pan from Peter Pan,lol.

Sing it for the world♥
Loud and clear.♥
Maybe the world may now finally hear you.♥

Follow this quote like you would follow the rules at school.♥

Posted By:

Thumb
Lol, I don't think

GIMpressionist
GIMpresionist ^^

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I still do have crushes on anime characters.

This post has been removed because an inappropriate word was found.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
She’s the kind of girl, gets me singing a lullaby When I wasn’t with your babe I can’t even focus with my friends Beautiful green eyes, staring at me Ya, ya, ya You are so beautiful girl, you got, going on, going on, so, oh, oh, you are so fantastic, your classic Won’t you be my barbie girl (Won’t you be my girl so I can take you all over all over the world) Won’t you be my girl (Won’t you be my girl so I can take you all over all over the world) I wanna be Your lips Your lips so soft so soft It shines, it shines like the stars from above Your eyes, your eyes so sparkling like diamonds You, you, you, got me hooked on you (on you) You got me hooked on you She’s a kind of girl She makes me fana-fantasize! Time stops when she passes me by! I can’t say word to her Until I go home and start imagining he as my barbie girl So I say Won’t you be my girl so I can take you all over all over the world Won’t you be my girl (Won’t you be my girl so I can take you all over all over the world) I wanna be Your lips Your lips so soft so soft It shines, it shines like the stars from above Your eyes, your eyes so sparkling like diamonds You, you, you, got me hooked on you (on you) You got me hooked on you You got me hooked on you Your lips Your lips so soft so soft It shines, it shines like the stars from above Your eyes, your eyes so sparkling like diamonds You, you, you, got me hooked on you (on you) You, you, you, got me hooked on you (on you) You got me hooked on you Your lips Your lips so soft so soft It shines, it shines like the stars from above Your eyes, your eyes so sparkling like diamonds

Estelle Miambanzila

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is really pathetic when I look back on it... Lisa from the Simpsons

The 1 rule of me: I'm a nice guy to people I like... but if I don't like you that means you are a sick person who thinks money and items are more important then life on this planet. You don't want me to not like you or I will send my sniper cat after you!
Sniper cat is going in for the kill
Sniper cat in position to take out materialist moms

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Spongebob..! :D
Wink Grin

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Phines....frm Phines and ferb..HA HA HA LOL...n spongebob too.....

With LotS ANd LotS oF LuV !!!!
Ash........

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity