Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

LOST!!!!!!!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a discovery about LOST at 1:15 today! Listen up please!

Okay. So in the past 2 episodes there was a secret tie-in commerical to Lost. It was for the Hanso foundation. The Hanso foundation is supposedly the foundation that sponsors the Dharma Initiative as it says on the Orientation at both Station 3-The Swan and at Station 5-The Pearl. Anyways, The Commericial had a phone number and a website on it. I visited the website, and it had a secret message in itxI had to visit various fan sites to figure out the message). It had a reference to Gary Troup. Gary Troup is the Author of a book called "Bad Twin." In one of the episodes, Sawyer is reading the manuxxxxxx of "Bad Twin". Anyways, I visited the Bad Twin website, and it said that Gary Troup was on Oceanic Flight 815. The flight crashed somewhere in the south pacific, and both the plane and its occupants xincluding Gary Troup) were never seen again! xspooky, huh???????????????)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

LOST!!!!!!!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
If you find any other LOST secrets, feel free to post them here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Million Pages Thread

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos