Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1914
I love Hetalia but now whenever I'm at school and I read "italy" or "Germany" I think of Hetalia! xD And today I was so happy because I found a map of Italy, Germany, Austria, France, and Switzerland. x3


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
Hm... read this sentence and tell me what you think: DISNEY LAND IS IN FLORIDA BECAUSE IT IS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Hm... read this sentence and tell me what you think: DISNEY LAND IS IN FLORIDA BECAUSE IT IS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE
MUST ... STOP ... LAUGHING ... XD XD XD


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Hm... read this sentence and tell me what you think: DISNEY LAND IS IN FLORIDA BECAUSE IT IS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE
MUST ... STOP ... LAUGHING ... XD XD XD
XDDD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828
Yesterday I had history class with the fourth graders and we watched a Revolutionary War clip and my friend Alex and I were crying, dude. CRYING. Then later that day I saw someone who looked like Canada... HETALIA HAS RUINED MY LIFE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME MAKING IT BETTER!!! XD


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Yesterday I had history class with the fourth graders and we watched a Revolutionary War clip and my friend Alex and I were crying, dude. CRYING. Then later that day I saw someone who looked like Canada... HETALIA HAS RUINED MY LIFE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME MAKING IT BETTER!!! XD
XDDD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Gabbagabba
Gabbagabba
Member since:
December, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 324
come and join the Hetalian side! *evil Russia grin*

Yesterday was history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift,
That is why it is called the Present


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5223

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Hm... read this sentence and tell me what you think: DISNEY LAND IS IN FLORIDA BECAUSE IT IS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE
PFFFFT-- LOLOLOLOLOL XD

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue


Posted By:
LovinoTokyo_2259733 Lock
LovinoTokyo_2259733
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
i found out about hetalia  the year i had World History class pfft the best year ever >:3 *hugs romano* Romano: hey get off you you idiota ragozza!!! -////-

Baka-Idiotas


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

i found out about hetalia  the year i had World History class pfft the best year ever >:3 *hugs romano* Romano: hey get off you you idiota ragozza!!! -////-
lolikr?


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST ONE SAY SUP WINZ-moved

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

LAST ONE SAY SUP WINZ-moved

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Who Likes Rascal Flatts

Is Taylor swift a good singer

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Who is your favorite country artist???

latest videos