Back left
Back right

Hetalia brain washed me xD

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I love Hetalia but now whenever I'm at school and I read "italy" or "Germany" I think of Hetalia! xD And today I was so happy because I found a map of Italy, Germany, Austria, France, and Switzerland. x3

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hm... read this sentence and tell me what you think: DISNEY LAND IS IN FLORIDA BECAUSE IT IS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Hm... read this sentence and tell me what you think: DISNEY LAND IS IN FLORIDA BECAUSE IT IS WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE
MUST ... STOP ... LAUGHING ... XD XD XD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

MUST ... STOP ... LAUGHING ... XD XD XD
XDDD

what how

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yesterday I had history class with the fourth graders and we watched a Revolutionary War clip and my friend Alex and I were crying, dude. CRYING. Then later that day I saw someone who looked like Canada... HETALIA HAS RUINED MY LIFE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME MAKING IT BETTER!!! XD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Yesterday I had history class with the fourth graders and we watched a Revolutionary War clip and my friend Alex and I were crying, dude. CRYING. Then later that day I saw someone who looked like Canada... HETALIA HAS RUINED MY LIFE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME MAKING IT BETTER!!! XD
XDDD

what how

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

come and join the Hetalian side! *evil Russia grin*

Yesterday was history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift,
That is why it is called the Present

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

PFFFFT-- LOLOLOLOLOL XD

we out here

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i found out about hetalia  the year i had World History class pfft the best year ever >:3 *hugs romano* Romano: hey get off you you idiota ragozza!!! -////-

Baka-Idiotas

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

i found out about hetalia  the year i had World History class pfft the best year ever >:3 *hugs romano* Romano: hey get off you you idiota ragozza!!! -////-
lolikr?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity