Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

We hurt animals

Posted By:
LeneC
LeneC
StarStar
Do you hunt in the woods well if you do stop because you are hurting animals just because you cant have as pets doesent  mean you should hurt them do you cut down trees well if you do then stop because now you are hurting there habitat before you go and hunt or cut down a tree think will i hurt a animal

Elise Lene Carter a.k.a. LeneC

We hurt animals

Posted By:
LeneC
LeneC
StarStar
Im back with my friend Savannah and she just  saved a baby lizard every one give her round of applause because me and her care about animals and we love them to they are like tiny  people

We hurt animals

Posted By:
LeneC
LeneC
StarStar
Now i am back to say animals need our help to survive the roaches need food on the floor to eat and we all do that so dont be the enimine be a friend and help the animals and little creatures

We hurt animals

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
okay first of all we don't hunt to hurt animals that's not what people think about when they hunt when people hunt they normally use the animal to eat wolves hunt do you yell at them and say they are hurting animals no i am not a hunter but i am sticking up for them because what you said was wrong we hunt so that we can keep the population of say deer down to a minimum because if they do get too high then they eat say herbs that can save peoples lives and people die we hunt for food and for safety of others. secondly cutting down trees i agree with sometimes if we are cutting down a tree for firewood that,s okay because it isn't going to waste but if we are cutting down whole rain forests then good luck breathing in the future i hope you now understand what i mean 

haven't eaten in 2 minutes

/\__/\ ----------------------------------- ( ) ( )
(=•.•= ) i watching you mouse ( , , )

We hurt animals

Posted By:
mizz_avatar1994
mizz_avatar1994
StarStarStarStar
We need animals to eat so we can survive dummy so ya Raechel

Love everyone everyone is different in their own way
I support gays,lesbians,and bi

P.s those girls are

Left:dad
Right:mom
you call a girl ugly or over weight she will always have second thoughts about herself. She would feel so insecure just by one terrible word. Calling a girl ugly, over weight or maybe even both, would cause her

We hurt animals

Posted By:
mizz_avatar1994
mizz_avatar1994
StarStarStarStar
That meant to say I agree with raechel

P.s those girls are

you call a girl ugly or over weight she will always have second thoughts about herself. She would feel so insecure just by one terrible word. Calling a girl ugly, over weight or maybe even both, would cause her

We hurt animals

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
was it hurt the baby lizard because if not i recommend putting it back i know you care about the forest I'm not trying to bully you or anything i think your brave because you are standing up for what you believe is right and i applaud you for just that 

We hurt animals

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
God made animals to care of them not hurting animals.they are very innocent and cute,i don't like to hurt them. REAL MEN,DON'T HURT ANIMALS.

We hurt animals

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
okay hahaha at first i was like what how could no one agree with me then i read the comment underneath and i was like yeahhh but don't be mean to her shes just a kid and she didn't understand what that meant she probably shouldn't have posted that if she didn't know 

We hurt animals

Posted By:
mizz_avatar1994
mizz_avatar1994
StarStarStarStar
Lol yea that's true 

P.s those girls are

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos